Warband Competitive Matchmaking Client / BETA / [Update: 1.1.0]

Users who are viewing this thread

I took Desert Town out,
Has anyone got this even if their match was successfully played, or is it only the case with desert town?
be03df029b36407782ea5572852fd223.png

Menethil said:
We shouldn't lose MMR when we win the match...
I am probably the only person who doesn't necessarily agree with this but if there was a better explanation of how MMR is calculated that might be nice. I assume if you lose MMR on a win it's because the rounds were very close and your team had a higher overall MMR rating than the other team, therefore would be expected to do better than a close win.

Maybe it could be calculated based on damage output relative to your own team? Counting kills wouldn't work because someone might be doing a ton of work feeding kills to teammates, but if you go just on damage done to enemies-team damage it might be a better reflection of personal ability. So if you're on a losing team but still getting lots of kills/hits you can still gain MMR, and if you're on the winning team you just need to not do more team damage than enemy damage to not lose MMR.

Qner said:
Client crashes after every match.

This is something I didn't look into this patch. Will look at it for the next one. Are people still crashing at the ready check though? If people are no longer crashing at the ready check, I will reenable the ban system.

Back
Top Bottom