Warband Competitive Matchmaking Client / BETA / [Update: 1.1.0]

Users who are viewing this thread

One question. Are 2v2 /3v3 /5v5 (Melee only) going to be included in WMM as well ? would be cool and very probable just to hop on some random 2v2 and others which are more likely to happen then 8v8 we have now. :smile:

Varadin said:
One question. Are 2v2 /3v3 /5v5 (Melee only) going to be included in WMM as well ? would be cool and very probable just to hop on some random 2v2 and others which are more likely to happen then 8v8 we have now. :smile:

We discussed that, a duel queue and a clan queue. And we plan to implement all of those options eventually (assuming it can be done ofc.). But for the intial release we'll only have a 8v8 solo queue availble.

One thing I'd like to hear people's thoughts on is MMR ranks, shoukd we just leave it as numbers (1500, 1900, etc.), or do something like Bronze, Silver, Gold or maybe even Knight, Lord, King. But yeah, you guys get the idea.

Arys said:
Varadin said:

We discussed that, a duel queue and a clan queue. And we plan to implement all of those options eventually (assuming it can be done ofc.). But for the intial release we'll only have a 8v8 solo queue availble.

Just like the Scramble League expanded even further, which I always found random people being able to play together simply beautiful. This is going to rock. Period.

If it is possible, a sync to steam would be great to have so people can quickly get together in a ts if they desire. Even a simple text below their profile / match preparation screen would do.

Arys said:
One thing I'd like to hear people's thoughts on is MMR ranks, shoukd we just leave it as numbers (1500, 1900, etc.), or do something like Bronze, Silver, Gold or maybe even Knight, Lord, King. But yeah, you guys get the idea.

just leave the number?

I've talked about doing graphics for named ranks like Knight, Lord, Grand Masters, etc... with Grimsight. It would be cool if when you hovered over the badge the actual MMR (number) would pop up as well.

Back
Top Bottom