Votes: 4 4.7%
  • SeánC

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Marko

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me three Andy Rawls.
CyYRSM6.jpg

Reminder: If you want to send in your submission do as the rules state. Send the image link in a PM with the subject title "Warband picture competition", otherwise they are not eligible to be voted upon once the voting starts
Also give the pictures a title if you want

tipex said:
Reminder: If you want to send in your submission do as the rules state. Send the image link in a PM with the subject title "Warband picture competition", otherwise they are not eligible to be voted upon once the voting starts

Did you get my PM? I sent one yet cant see it under my "sent items"

Radiant Pale Knight said:
tipex said:

Did you get my PM? I sent one yet cant see it under my "sent items"
Yeah I got em

Voting is up! Vote for the best picture, not just for your "friend". Once you voted it's locked, so choose carefully. I extended the voting time until the 26th 04 AM since I cant set a specific date or time, so you get about 4h extra voting time.
Let the games begin!

Awesome stuff everyone! For me the first 4 were the hardest to decide between. Looter, Dr. Döner, Marek and Kragen's were really fun to look at.

Back
Top Bottom