Warband Beta Multyplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

I just started after a long time to play again M&B. I tryed M&B Warband MP. Its quite hard and fun too. Many different types of matches but Team Deathmatch is the most fun. Its played in tickets mode. You respawn in 5 second and the team that reaches 150 points first wins. Also as you do good you get more money to get better equipment but if you continue badly you loose it.

I fight under the name of NICK_ALTMAN and this banner;

Usually on the server Battlegrounds_eu Team Deathmatch

zxpsed.jpg

Its quite hard but I noticed that there are sume fighters with high fighting qualites. But anyone can kill anyone. Here are few screenshots of me in MP game

2nbg7cn.jpg

2d8mc6r.jpg

jakk86.jpg

2gxqj37.jpg

avnd53.jpg

34t2v5y.jpg

2mgjbk9.jpg

o0qtn4.jpg

ALSO I AM THINKING TO START A CLAN CALLED LORDS. Please let me know what you think.

Hiya!  :grin:

I also play MB MP alot, I'm rather good. But of course that's me.
Damn, your good at MP, either that or you met a bunch of noobs, but staring at the last picture I can say that you are just really great  :smile:

I'm allready in a clan called: Paladins of the Round Table, although if you were to start a clan called "LORDS" then count me in, I'd join in an instant  :grin:
So I really think you should start a clan and if you do, then maybe I'll even be the first member? If I'm lucky to be in the same clan as a experienced player like yourself.  :roll:

lini0921 said:
Hiya!  :grin:

I also play MB MP alot, I'm rather good. But of course that's me.
Damn, your good at MP, either that or you met a bunch of noobs, but staring at the last picture I can say that you are just really great  :smile:

I'm allready in a clan called: Paladins of the Round Table, although if you were to start a clan called "LORDS" then count me in, I'd join in an instant  :grin:
So I really think you should start a clan and if you do, then maybe I'll even be the first member? If I'm lucky to be in the same clan as a experienced player like yourself.  :roll:

Glad you are interested. You will be the first to be contacted if the clan comes to life.  :grin:

Really?  :grin:

That's great news for me atleast, well anyway I just wanted to say that I love your modules as well, Lords and Realms is brilliant!  :smile:

I'd be willing to join assuming I didn't already come up with my own. :3

I personally don't like Multiplayer (public fraggn) that much, so whats the status with the clan-idea?  :roll:

btw some screens from today's round:
mb23q.jpg

mb16.jpg

mb16.jpg

mb8b.jpg

mb7u.jpg

riding-cavalry headshot!!  :mrgreen:
mb12k.jpg

Henning0r said:
I personally don't like Multiplayer (public fraggn) that much, so whats the status with the clan-idea?  :roll:

btw some screens from today's round:
mb23q.jpg

mb16.jpg

mb16.jpg

mb8b.jpg

mb7u.jpg

riding-cavalry headshot!!  :mrgreen:
mb12k.jpg

Nice brother! Good results! I just played yesterday after a long time. had some good scores. I am amazed how low was the number of players. Maybe 50 on all servers. Only 2 with more than 15 players.

Clan? Well if you are up too organize it you have my full support. You can use the name (the franchize) and I appoint you clan co-leader! I am ready to support everything but don't have lot of time on my hands.

Jep, the amount of player (multiplayer) really is low.

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Clan? Well if you are up too organize it you have my full support. You can use the name (the franchize) and I appoint you clan co-leader! I am ready to support everything but don't have lot of time on my hands.

Would be a honour, but I myself haven't that much time left to organize a clan  :sad:
After being a leader of a counter-strike clan years ago, i swore to never waste "SO" much time again for online-gaming  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom