Warband Battle Size Changer v1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

when i launch the battle sizer it an error pops up saying that no option.dat file was not found PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN

You can also increase numbers past the 1000 limit if your system can handle it.

cZgmH8N.png

Is there a version without the installer? The installer doesn't detect my Steam folder plus I'd feel a lot safer if it was just a .zip with a config file rather than installing something.
Also you should call this mod 'Mount & Blade: Total War' because that's what the screenshots with hundreds of units remind me of haha

KamikazeCommie said:
Is there a version without the installer? The installer doesn't detect my Steam folder plus I'd feel a lot safer if it was just a .zip with a config file rather than installing something.
Also you should call this mod 'Mount & Blade: Total War' because that's what the screenshots with hundreds of units remind me of haha

Yeah my antivirus detected it as a malware so I had to delete it.

I edited the rgl_config file, but the battle size is stuck at 150 men. I tried your program, but it's still stuck at 150 men, even though it says that the limit is changed to 350. Wtf???

With the latest version (3.8.4) of Prophesy of Pendor the values seem to get inflated by a multiplier of roughly 3.5

Here are some numbers, first one is what I set in Battle Sizer and second one what it translates to ingame:
100 - 351
200 - 709
300 - 1067
400 - 1426
500 - 1784
600 - 2142

Anybody else plays PoP and has the same problem? Well, it's not really a big problem cause you can just calculate the right number but still...thought I should post it :smile:

does this battle sizer work for anyone now in 2021?

...i cant get it to go lower than 150 myself. the combat stutter is crippling in the thick of battle :sad:

(viking conquest reforged mind)

If you want the value to be lower than 150, why are you not using the in-game options to do so?
Yes originally i tried to set it to minimum and 150 is lowest it goes... so i installed the warband battle changer mod but that didnt change anything either....
since then i have spent a long time reading up on tweaks to config and scripts... scripts i rather avoid for now.

-currently battle size is set to 0.0000 in warband config file.
-the warband battle size changer is set at lowest it goes, 30, (x5 = 150 in VC), ie showing 150 in VC.
-in viking conquest module config file i set battle sizes to min 100 and max 105, but no change.
-changed render size to 512, hoping i get lucky, not much effect.
-task mgr - warband process changed to high priority.

might just be my amd laptop or some other incompatability issue.

Yes originally i tried to set it to minimum and 150 is lowest it goes... so i installed the warband battle changer mod but that didnt change anything either....
since then i have spent a long time reading up on tweaks to config and scripts... scripts i rather avoid for now.

-currently battle size is set to 0.0000 in warband config file.
-the warband battle size changer is set at lowest it goes, 30, (x5 = 150 in VC), ie showing 150 in VC.
-in viking conquest module config file i set battle sizes to min 100 and max 105, but no change.
-changed render size to 512, hoping i get lucky, not much effect.
-task mgr - warband process changed to high priority.

might just be my amd laptop or some other incompatability issue.

What I think is the battlesize changes only file
c:\Users\User_Name\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\rgl_config.txt
Code:
battle_size = 0.0000
The values from there starts from 0.0000 - the left position options_slider to 1.0000 the right position. If you set -0.1000 there it will be converted to its module 0.1000.

module.ini from module folder doesn't change battlesize but needed for corect options slider left (battle_size_min) and right (battle_size_max) values.

You can decrease battle size in the mission_templates.txt file with tweaking. Read the example from Tweak_10H.

What I think is the battlesize changes only file
c:\Users\User_Name\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\rgl_config.txt
Code:
battle_size = 0.0000
The values from there starts from 0.0000 - the left position options_slider to 1.0000 the right position. If you set -0.1000 there it will be converted to its module 0.1000.

module.ini from module folder doesn't change battlesize but needed for corect options slider left (battle_size_min) and right (battle_size_max) values.

You can decrease battle size in the mission_templates.txt file with tweaking. Read the example from Tweak_10H.

Ok thanks man, i will look into this over the weekend.
Ive even been playing viking conquest without the shield wall function as i got used to using the T key for commands in 'native'.I wish there was a way to 'disable' taunts or... re-map ALL the controls (as opposed to just some).

have a nice weekend everyone.

Back
Top Bottom