Warband Battle Size Changer v1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

How do I uninstall this tool? Just delete the exe? Are there any registry things left when I delete it that way?

hunter545 said:
How do I uninstall this tool? Just delete the exe? Are there any registry things left when I delete it that way?
Yeah, that's all that is needed. Unless you added a shortcut to the desktop, in which case it should also be deleted. Nothing is stored in the Registry.

Hey janus i have a question i was manually setting the battle sizer in the rgl config until i saw your mod then i installed it and now when i change the battle size and launch the game it will no longer change the battle size. i check in options and its always 150. any ideas what happened or what i should do. I then uninstalled your mod changed it again threw the rgl config to 4.500000 witch was 570 men had been running that fine. beat vanilla with it then installed 1250 mod worked fine on 570 but now i cannot get the battle size even when doing it manually and saving to change in game. It wont change for native either. what the hell have i done haha.

Hi,

it seems that with the rgl_config now moved to the my documents folder, this tool currently does not work. Upon reinstalling the battle sizer  and changing the battle size, i get the message "rgl_config not found - this tool will now exit".

BTW, great work Janus. I love this tool, especially since  I got a new system.  :grin:

Shun said:
it seems that with the rgl_config now moved to the my documents folder, this tool currently does not work. Upon reinstalling the battle sizer  and changing the battle size, i get the message "rgl_config not found - this tool will now exit".
The latest version of Warband changed the location? OK, I'm downloading it now and will release an update for this tool later today.

Released v1.5:
  • update to support Warband 1.112+, since the configuration file location was changed

texasallstar6969, if this release doesn't take care of your problem as well (I expect it will), let me know.

BTW, I don't suppose there could be a post of all the data collected, of the way to manage the most soldiers in a battle at once (on an average PC)? I've noted that having no corpses was meant to help, and it did. Be a good use for the thread, I figured, to collect it into the main post, testing things out.

Just an idea.

thank you very much for this  :grin:

i finaly got Warband too now, going to have so much fun this weekend!

It's in an installer. Just run it (double-click the downloaded file), and go through the prompts ("Next"->"Next" etc.).

Is it be possible that we will see a corpse add-on at some point? Now that they have restricted the available amount of corpses.

Hi

Is there a list somewhere of peoples computers and what setting they have it working on?

I have:
AMD Phenom II 955 x4
4gb DDR3 1600 Ram
ATi 4890 Turbo

What max size would you recommend?

I usually get around 190fps with everthing on max.

Cheers

Ok just downloaded this and gave it a try...

It crashed at around 600 in a siege (I had it set to 1000) its odd though cause I only have 32 troops in that siege yet I have 92 in the game and it was under the 1000 limit...

Is there anyway to make this more stable? I did a log and I only had one core going about 70% with a second about 20% the others were idle... All up I had maybe 50-60% ram usage?

Or is it just a warband problem? Nothing to do with my PC?

Cheers

I need a CORPSE SIZER for Warband.
I have a good PC which handled in Warband-SP-Beta around 400 corpses and now i cannot see why i must look at only 150 corpses after a heroic battle. Its poison for my eyes.
Plz make a corpse sizer Janus, there are surely many gamers who would download this thankfully as your battle sizer.

Back
Top Bottom