Warband Battle Size Changer v1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

I wasn't able to upload it to megaupload so I uploaded it to Rapidshare.com

http://rapidshare.com/files/374265091/app_48700.vdf.html

Hope that helps. Let me know if I'm able to help you with anything else...

Regards

Thanks, that was useful. It doesn't look like Steam stores the installation path for Warband the same way it did for M&B, so I'm not sure where that info might be. Oh well. I did set up the installer to check the default Steam installation path for Warband, which should take care of most Steam users.

Between that and the decimal separator fix, we have v1.4 now released. Thanks again, Yitue!

No problem mate..

Is there anything else I can help you with? It was a great pleasure to help you  :mrgreen:

I mean if you need anything else that has to do with the steam version of M&B you can let me know and I'll do it without hessitating

Regards mate

Nah, that should do it. I think the Steam installation support works well enough now, and I don't really know where Steam might be storing the reference for the installation path if not in that pseudo-Registry file; normal installations of Warband store the installation path in the real Registry, which is quite easy to check, but Steam likes to do things differently for whatever reason.
So, anyway... I'm satisfied enough where it's at now.

Ok im having a problem, i just downloaded the battlesizer for WB and when i put it to 210 , and i have 150 on normal , i close the sizer and reopen it and its still 210. When i start the game , go to battle and look from settings it says that the battlesize is 150 and when i go look the battlesizer , its 150. So it resets after i run the game :/

Ah, hell. Don't tell me... it in fact explicitly uses "." for the decimal separator, so the switch to solely use the locale method was the wrong way? Bah, I bet that's it.

OK, hang on, I think I can test it out on my own system by switching the locale settings around... don't know why I didn't try that before.

Yeah, that seems to be the way of it. OK, hang on and I'll upload 1.4.1 with it actually really fixed this time.  :razz:

BTW if I would change like the battle size to 250

should I see 250 in the in-game battle size?

or not?

If you mean the option screen, yes. In the game you'll only see battles that size when there are enough troops involved to allow for it.

1.4 was failing again  :wink:

1.4.1 is working perfectly  :wink:

Thanks mate!

Btw Janus Check you're PM inbox in a sec I'm going to message you about something

Is it possible to make this work for the Custom Battle?  I am not allowed to put more than 25 men in either army currently.

Thanks.

@Adorno
The game start dialog says 1.105 in the top right corner...but I cannot increase the count beyond 25.  I installed v1.104 and then patched to v1.105, if that makes a difference.

EDIT:
I just installed the main v1.105 file overtop my existing installation.  Still the issue with 25 count battle.  Don't mean to sabotage this thread.  I just didn't realize this was only my problem.  I'll try to find the appropriate thread for this issue...

Did 500 works 100% putted on the lowest on everything and it worked perfectly no lag at all only problem is it's kinda buggy when you do a seige battle but otherwise it's awesome

Yaramir said:
@Adorno
The game start dialog says 1.105 in the top right corner...but I cannot increase the count beyond 25.  I installed v1.104 and then patched to v1.105, if that makes a difference.

EDIT:
I just installed the main v1.105 file overtop my existing installation.  Still the issue with 25 count battle.  Don't mean to sabotage this thread.  I just didn't realize this was only my problem.  I'll try to find the appropriate thread for this issue...
You should probably report it as a bug. I also just patched from 1.104 to 1.105 and it works for me.
But yes, this is not the thread  :smile:

Had a 400 vs 200 battle. Sad. All cavalry dismounted and the 2 lines of soldier circled each other forever. They never enaged, just kept circling each other.... Very sad...

Alphawolf29 said:
Had a 400 vs 200 battle. Sad. All cavalry dismounted and the 2 lines of soldier circled each other forever. They never enaged, just kept circling each other.... Very sad...

That's a widely reported bug introduced with the v1.110 patch, and nothing to do with the BattleSizer.

Back
Top Bottom