Warband Battle Size Changer v1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Just letting you guys know, this will work with With Fire and Sword. (If you haven't figured it out yet by editing the rgl_config folder)

First, and as always, create a backup of your Mount&Blade With fire and Sword folder.
Second - Rename the folder to "Mount&Blade Warband"
Third - Run the BattleSizer and tweak.
Last - Rename the folder back to "Mount&Blade With Fire and Sword" And run the game :smile:

Jumping *peppers*!! This is *smiley* time! *Spicy games* are always fun.
I can *dance* very well in between but not as much fun as *parties*.
I will have a *happy party* now.
I am tired.

I hope that at least janus understood, thanks for your efforts here man. :smile:

i need help with this, ever since i used this i been unable to play multiplayer  :cry: what is default battle-size?

koi1232 said:
Hey I tried to install this and i have the steam version so were should I put it in the directory?
Install it by running the installer you downloaded. It should automatically detect the appropriate folder, which would be your root Warband install folder.

Works great, I have had only one or two crashes when loading big battles. I've set it to max (1000) and am able to fight full sized battles (using maximum graphics) with very little lag. I've uploaded a video as example:

watch?v=tWQu0V7rbYU& in youtube
(quality sucks thx to youtube)

Specs:
Intel i2500k
Radeon HD6950 2gb
8bg ram

tankki said:
Works great, I have had only one or two crashes when loading big battles. I've set it to max (1000) and am able to fight full sized battles (using maximum graphics) with very little lag. I've uploaded a video as example:

watch?v=tWQu0V7rbYU& in youtube
(quality sucks thx to youtube)

Specs:
Intel i2500k
Radeon HD6950 2gb
8bg ram

Are you using any mods? Also what settings do you have everything set to, or did you not have to change any special settings?

Its not working for me AT ALL and I would much rather just remove it but can't seem to figure it out. I keep getting an RGL_ERROR and something about party_templates....? The game does not work at all anymore.

I love this it works well but in the future can you guys make it compatible wothj the prophesy of pendor mod because in prophesy of pendor they form ranks but when i use battle sizer they dont so it would be cool if it did form ranks :smile:

littlehorsiethingbandit said:
I love this it works well but in the future can you guys make it compatible wothj the prophesy of pendor mod because in prophesy of pendor they form ranks but when i use battle sizer they dont so it would be cool if it did form ranks :smile:
This changes 1 number in the rgl_config.txt file for you so you don't need to do so manually.
It does nothing more and nothing less, so if raising your battle size breaks any mod's features, that is something in the coding of that mod.

Having problems with this program, when ever I try to change the size I get the error message " The rgl_config.txt cannot be opened for writing. It may be locked by another process. Please report this error to Janus. The program will now exit. "  I am playing the game on steam and had other mods including TweakMB.
Tried unistalling and trying a fresh game but still get the message

does not work for me....
tried to manually change the config..... did not work
reinstalled it..... now your battlesizer tells me he cant find the .txt..... but i played it after reinstalling it

Thanks for this awesome little mod Janus  :smile: Does make the game even more addictive for me.

So far i've had no problems using the battle sizer with version 1.152 of Warband, but i only have one other modification installed, namely Prophecies of Pendor.

My old pc does not allow battles with a size over 400 and having also good graphic quality, but thats stupid win xp with its 2gb ram usage, my bad.

I will try it with Pendor soon, if it works that would be even more awesome.

Thanks again for your work Janus

Bonhart

Back
Top Bottom