Warband Battle Size Changer v1.5

Currently viewing this thread:

killerteo

Recruit
Best answers
when i launch the battle sizer it an error pops up saying that no option.dat file was not found PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN

KamikazeCommie

Recruit
Best answers
Is there a version without the installer? The installer doesn't detect my Steam folder plus I'd feel a lot safer if it was just a .zip with a config file rather than installing something.
Also you should call this mod 'Mount & Blade: Total War' because that's what the screenshots with hundreds of units remind me of haha

boyarmoyar

Recruit
Best answers
KamikazeCommie said:
Is there a version without the installer? The installer doesn't detect my Steam folder plus I'd feel a lot safer if it was just a .zip with a config file rather than installing something.
Also you should call this mod 'Mount & Blade: Total War' because that's what the screenshots with hundreds of units remind me of haha
Yeah my antivirus detected it as a malware so I had to delete it.

arrahik

Recruit
WBNWVC
Best answers
I edited the rgl_config file, but the battle size is stuck at 150 men. I tried your program, but it's still stuck at 150 men, even though it says that the limit is changed to 350. Wtf???

DeSoto

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
With the latest version (3.8.4) of Prophesy of Pendor the values seem to get inflated by a multiplier of roughly 3.5

Here are some numbers, first one is what I set in Battle Sizer and second one what it translates to ingame:
100 - 351
200 - 709
300 - 1067
400 - 1426
500 - 1784
600 - 2142

Anybody else plays PoP and has the same problem? Well, it's not really a big problem cause you can just calculate the right number but still...thought I should post it :smile: