Warband add troop in city ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Oprion

Regular
I create to " Townman2 " troop on morgh's editor , but i can't add this troop in Halmar , Drihim or another City , pls help me for this :smile:

Solution
Let's say you want the Goldemen in Praven, Kingdom of Swadia is culture 1, so this is what it would look like:
Code:
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_culture_1", slot_faction_town_walker_male_troop, "trp_goldemen"),
⚠️You have to use the troop's ID, not its name. For example trp_swadian_recruit instead of Swadian Recruit or Swadian Recruits
Unfortunately you cannot do it with Morgh's editor or .txt files, only with the module system in module_scripts.py.
This will be the relevant piece of coding you want to change (for each culture):
Code:
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_culture_1", slot_faction_town_walker_male_troop, "trp_town_walker_1"),
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_culture_1", slot_faction_town_walker_female_troop, "trp_town_walker_2"),

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Let's say you want the Goldemen in Praven, Kingdom of Swadia is culture 1, so this is what it would look like:
Code:
      (faction_set_slot, "fac_culture_1", slot_faction_town_walker_male_troop, "trp_goldemen"),
⚠️You have to use the troop's ID, not its name. For example trp_swadian_recruit instead of Swadian Recruit or Swadian Recruits

Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom