Warband 1.104 - some issues I encountered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Is this a bug? I'm actually not quite sure, but when I talk to a bard as a female, I can only ask about eligible bachelorettes (yes that's a word Google Chrome). I'm all for lesbian relationships IRL, but not in my Warband please.

Also, when bandits have a hideout, they say (in the example of a mountain bandit) patrolling {!}the highlands or something like that. There's that extra {!} which really detracts from the warm fuzzy feeling for me. I'd guess it's something like an extra few characters in the script?

Aside from that, the usual gripes about 1.104. It's a great game so far though. I played it until 4:00 AM last night, and I had **** to do. Damn you Armagan and the TaleWorlds Dev team.

Also: Dear God is it hard to search for a topic that's so vague. (I mean what the hell do you type in the search bar when searching about female-bard interactions?)

I experience exactly the same thing with the Forest Bandits, who're "patrolling around {!} the forest".

Must be a bug / forgotten developer note. Don't know why it's there though.

I think the {!} means that group of bandits originates from the hideout. I think the devs put it there so that you could follow one of the {!} groups of bandits back to the hideout so you can complete that quest. I only say that because after I've destroyed the local hideout, I don't see any {!} groups for a while afterwards.

I could be wrong though...

Klitch said:
I think the {!} means that group of bandits originates from the hideout. I think the devs put it there so that you could follow one of the {!} groups of bandits back to the hideout so you can complete that quest. I only say that because after I've destroyed the local hideout, I don't see any {!} groups for a while afterwards.

I could be wrong though...

More likley this part of the background code showing through, {} curley brackets are usualy needed to declare a statment or list comma seperated objects, the exclamation ! usualy means 'not'

but like you, I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom