Warband 1.104: Rescue Noble Mission not Finishing

Users who are viewing this thread

ragamer

Veteran
Version: STEAM Warband 1.104

QUEST/SCENE BUG

On Ibdeles Castle, the "Prison Break" quest bugs... The rescued noble becomes aggressive to the player making it impossible to finish the escapade. After killing all the enemy guards, the dialog of the escape do not pop up so the remaining options are:

a) Subduing the Noble... You escape but "you leave the noble behind".

b) Leaving the Area after opening the portcullis... The mission has to be restarted.

Additional comments:

- The bug is reproducable 100% of the time and doesn't matter how many times I try to make the mission.

- My character is an UNBOUND mercenary that haven't allied herself with anyone still. I have made this mission 2 times successfully already for the same faction (Sarranids). One on a city and another on a Castle, in BOTH cases the Noble behave as an ally to me.

- It doesn't matter which dialog option I choose on the Dungeon after killing the key-holder, the Emir NUam will always spawn on the Courtyard and become aggresive to me.

- The Emir ALWAYS follows a fixed path to one of the walls and get stuck there. It only engages enemy Guards when they get in melee range of him (and OFC attacks me if I dare to get close).

- The noble (Emir Nuam) has possitive (5) standing with me. Sarranids have possitive (13) standing with me.

- I also have possitive relations with the Rhodocks (2) that are the current owners of the castle at the time.

UPDATE

The bugged mission got cancelled because the Noble actually managed to be released (As a normal event), well... On the next rescue mission, when I got to the escapade scene (after talking with the noble in the dungeon after killing the key-holder), BOTH the intended Noble and Emir Nuam appeared (This time as allies).

I checked and in the City (Jelkala) ONLY the intended Noble was hold prisoner, so somehow the other quest objectives "lingered" to the next one because it was cancelled by a higher priority event (the release).

At the end of the mission I got standing, faction reputation and honor rewards for BOTH nobles and an Opcode error for the wrong one (Emir Nuam, in this case).

EDIT: Oops I forgot to include the Opcode error data, here it goes:

"SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE: 1616: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 11:"

Back
Top Bottom