Warband 1.104 - Prison Break Issue ( different to the one posted below )

Users who are viewing this thread

King Matt

Recruit
A few days ago I was asked to rescue Count Berenz from a castle, I went to the got the key to the prison, rescued the lord, killed the remaining guards with no enemies remaining the game wouldn't advance to the next stage of the quest.

Eventually I thought screw it and left the Count to his fate. A few days later the quest was cancelled when the two nations in question declared peace.

Lastnight I was asked to rescue Count Grainwad from Malayurg Castle. I went there, got the key, spoke to the Count but upon leaving the prison, both Count Beranz ( who was happily free and at his castle back in Swadia )  and Count Grainwad appeared to help me dispatch the remaining guards. Upon killing the remaining guards I was put back on the world map with Count Berenz thanking me for saving him. Count Grainwad was still inprisoned and now the option to Disguise myself and sneak into the castle was gone, leaving me unable to complete the quest and rescue Count Grainwad. Shortly afterwards he was released following peace.

Presumably this leaves me unable to ever complete a rescue quest since I will always be rescuing the lord from the previous quest.

Didn't think this had been raised before.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom