Warband 1.102 bug/error "Script error on opcode 2322"

Users who are viewing this thread

Fennris

Regular
I as talking to Jarl Irya and the tekst was messed up with some tekst from another person (some guy complaining about the food, oops...) and when i acceptet his quest "Procure Gift" I got this error:

"
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2322: Invalid Troop ID -1; LINE NO: 3:
At dialog consequence: diga_political_quest_follow_ on:close window.1.
At dialog consequence: diga_political_quest_follow_ on:close window.1.
"

I have a picture of it but cant upload it, proberly doing something wrong...

EDIT: now im getting the error at all conversation...

Same issue here.  After completing the "Procure Gift" quest the lord will tell you "Oh these will do nicely" or something along the lines of that.  After that, you are stuck on that screen, clicking to continue dialog does not work so you have no other choice than to exit out.  Screenies:

95022295-4.jpg
Note:  If I remember correctly, the gifts were not actually for King Harlaus himself, but for another lord.  Honestly the dialogue for the quest itself did not make much sense.

95023292-4.jpg
Actual Quest log for said quest.

95022298-4.jpg
After click "Here are the gifts..."  The game does not freeze up but if you click to continue it will ignore your pitiful pleas.

95022301-4.jpg
Error code crap.

PS:  That 2322 script error appears whenever you talk to the lord who gave you the quest or any other lords, including lords from other factions.

More Screenies:

95022617-4.jpg

95022619-4.jpg

95022624-4.jpg

95022672-4.jpg

95022677-4.jpg

Whenever you talk to another lord from another faction, it says the gift is for them. 

Also the "Tamnuh" mentioned in some of the screens is not in the character list.  Is it a companion?

PSS

After talking again to the same lord, it went from the gift being for him to one of my companions.  Seems to choose at random.

Screen:

95022783-4.jpg

95022870-4.jpg
One of the better results  :lol:

Maybe if you look long enough and find someone who mentions the name of the actual person who is suppose to get the gift it will work?  More research on the way :razz:

Going to the lord who should actually receive the gift:

95023136-4.jpg

Of course, it won't allow you to continue.

Exactly the same problem.... in the gift conversation it will not progress by clicking.

Thanks for more info on the topic gssecretary1. But mine does not freeze at any time it just shows the error code and the tekst is messed up on the quest screen, i dont see any other errors...

Fennris said:
Thanks for more info on the topic gssecretary1. But mine does not freeze at any time it just shows the error code and the tekst is messed up on the quest screen, i dont see any other errors...
I had errors only for a bit, and then on this quest i was unable to continue...

I did the quest again and i my screen froze when i wanted to complete it. I found a solution to make the error code disapear though, find the guy who gave ou the quest and abandon it  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom