War & Peach

Users who are viewing this thread

JedSlater

Recruit
War is taking up a lot of your time, as soon as you make peach a new fraction declare war, how can we even get time to hire mercenaries, find spouses, if war is constant and you are the only one who can deal with it?

So we need a War council where you can manage a war, what to attack/defend, because the AI clearly can't figure it out alone. In the second generation and there is no way we can expand the territory due to the AI incompetency regarding keeping what is won and defending it. There need to be a way where we can see if they lack funds or why they ain't defend the castles and cities, maybe the kingdom need an option to keep it, develop it and then give it to someone? Or they need to ask for support like money, because when someone is asking for troops and you ask them they tell you, sorry but this is just beneath you and we won bother you with this?? well defending a castle is kind of a kings problem right?

A1p8rAkMecL.jpg

"Peach is not something you wish for; It's something you make, something you do, something you are, and something you give away." - Greenpeach

War is taking up a lot of your time, as soon as you make peach a new fraction declare war, how can we even get time to hire mercenaries, find spouses, if war is constant and you are the only one who can deal with it?

So we need a War council where you can manage a war, what to attack/defend, because the AI clearly can't figure it out alone. In the second generation and there is no way we can expand the territory due to the AI incompetency regarding keeping what is won and defending it. There need to be a way where we can see if they lack funds or why they ain't defend the castles and cities, maybe the kingdom need an option to keep it, develop it and then give it to someone? Or they need to ask for support like money, because when someone is asking for troops and you ask them they tell you, sorry but this is just beneath you and we won bother you with this?? well defending a castle is kind of a kings problem right?
They've already ruled out targeting specific settlements.

Yeah you can't do anything but defeat armies, put all in jail, hurry and siege 1 thing, repeat. I say make wanderer's into new clans every chance you get and forget about tracking down mercs or clan leaders. No time. We need messengers and a court for sure for a convenient way to do these things.
They've already ruled out targeting specific settlements.
Oh no did they really? I though they were just being "Achilles in the sad shack" about it but might save they day by adding it, because TW you HAVE to add group targeting your AI is to horrible too not have this up to the player! PLEASE!

Yeah you can't do anything but defeat armies, put all in jail, hurry and siege 1 thing, repeat. I say make wanderer's into new clans every chance you get and forget about tracking down mercs or clan leaders. No time. We need messengers and a court for sure for a convenient way to do these things.

Oh no did they really? I though they were just being "Achilles in the sad shack" about it but might save they day by adding it, because TW you HAVE to add group targeting your AI is to horrible too not have this up to the player! PLEASE!
Yeah I'm pretty certain that they said there won't be specific settlement targeting and the war stances is as far as it'll go.

Back
Top Bottom