SP Fantasy War of the Lance - Dragonlance Mod [IN PROGRESS]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello friends since I have seen here and in the forum in Spanish who also published javico we do not advance very much in design items, is to say we have added few articles to the mod and need to advance with many things, this way that we must to hurry with the creations if someone wants to contribute with some design that does it if they need tools pass for my post

Regards, Saint John Knight

ALL HONOURABLE MEN
THE SOLAMNIC KNIGHTS IN THE WARBAND BETA
ARE CALLING EVERYONE TO ARM(whoever own mount and blade)
TO HAVE GLORY,TO HELP DEFEND THE LAND OF SOLAMNIA!!!!

Sir Gowe
Grand Master of The Solamnic Knights

If you'd like to become a beta-tester, but have missed the first round of applications, you can still apply by filling and submitting the form at:
http://beta.taleworlds.com/apply.aspx
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN NOW AND LOOK FOR US
THE SOLAMNIC KNIGHTS

I wish to have all men of honour on my side of the field of battle

yes I need ur warband name and u need to join in if u have warband check out our forum and u have to be active.

Hmmm ... active you say ... I'll considder it ... My warband name is currently Arnaras, but I'm going to create Venethor in a short while.

Venethor said:
Hmmm ... active you say ... I'll considder it ... My warband name is currently Arnaras, but I'm going to create Venethor in a short while.

Well then tell me which u will be using soon because we are going to need to make a stand soon

perfect please register to The Solamnic Knights forum
its my post and go to our website it will be easy for you to learn our tactics

Yay for dragon lance mod!!  :grin:
Is the ergoth trilogy anywhere near this timeline?

@Sir Gowe - is there a recruiting thread for your clan i can go to join up?

Asianboywonder said:
stop.asking.about. recruiting D:< send him a frickin PM but don't fill an entire page up with advertising and if you can join

Im so sorry guys about that just wanted guys to join sorry again yes I have a thread.
This is my last reply until the mod is out.

Back
Top Bottom