SP Fantasy War of the Lance - Dragonlance Mod [IN PROGRESS]

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, I remember that but I though that it was a village too. Do you think that Haven would it be better as town than Solace?

Check this out.

While we're on the topic, I would enjoy joining the team as a consultant and scenemaker, I am also studying to go to Berklee College of Music and I can try to write a theme :smile:

Take a look here:http://www.dlnexus.com/lexicon/13270.aspx
For Magic ITems, Facts and Relics^^, maybe you can use em as ingame items with new skins?^^

Gerec said:
Check this out.

While we're on the topic, I would enjoy joining the team as a consultant and scenemaker, I am also studying to go to Berklee College of Music and I can try to write a theme :smile:

Thanks, yeah I think that I will make Haven as a town and Solace as village. That's great, I needed a scenemaker. You are in.

Cool, I'm going to begin work on a castle scene, perhaps Vingaard keep. I think we may need new models for many scenes.

Gerec said:
Cool, I'm going to begin work on a castle scene, perhaps Vingaard keep. I think we may need new models for many scenes.
Good, do you have any map? I can give you some
GrandTheftGearsofHalo4 said:
Is it possible to texture with photoshop?

If it is...

I can help.

And I can make banners... :razz:

Yes, it can be done with photoshop. If you can find banners for the factions in the first post you can work on it

A map of what? I looked around for a map of Vingaard, but all I found was a pretty much square layout from a really old computer game. If you can find me one that would be cool though. This is already coming along nicely though, but I suppose it doesn't have to be anything in particular.

Gerec said:
I just found my DL campaign setting book for D&D. Tons of good info, maps, history etc in it.
I have an Atlas of Dragonlance with a lot of maps of nearly whole Ansalon.
This is the one I have for the Vingaard alcazar, sorry I havent a scanner and I have to do it with my mobile cam. Also, it's in spanish but I can traduce it if you want
vingaard.jpg

EDIT: :oops: Sorry, this is the map for the test of courage, that is made in Vingaard Keep. About Vingaard Keep I havent got any maps

I just wanted to tell you that you already have a fan! :grin:
I can't be anything more though as I am terrible at modding this game...

P.S: I can't wait to play as a draconian mercenary!

I have made a quick(and rather bad, I think) banner for the mod, here it is:
modbanner.jpg
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,86525.0.html[IMG]http://img704.imageshack.us/i/modbanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Edit: Do anyone know why it won't show up properly when it's used as a signature?

Thanks, I'm already using it. This kind of messages makes me continue with the mod.

Here is a elf head:
elfhead.png

Dwarves and elves fighting together :lol:
mb102207488.jpg

Anyone knows why my textures are so brightly?

He He you made my top mod, infact I'm re reading Dragon lance, annotated version at the moment, personally I hate Raistlin, for the ambition for power can consume you, you most find a balance, between ambition, and peace.  Good Luck maybe down the Road I will help, as for now I'm really far behind on a mod.

Back
Top Bottom