Leifr Eiríksson said:
Adorno said:That's very expensive for a video game.
TrustyJam;40917 said:July 31th - Update 16 (released)
- Tweaks to the time of day cycle.
- Fixed blue brogans on roads.
- Added footstep sounds in water.
- Character fixes & additions (new hair, fixes to LOD's (clipping, vertex normal), LOD's for hats).
- Minor map collision fixes.
- Upped the amount of smaller hills in the terrain.
- Added easter egg.
Fancy Sweetroll;41708 said:Just pushed a new update.
August 5th - Update 18 (released)
- Distance shadows have been improved at virtually no performance cost.
- Most of your reported issues with the animations and pressing certain keys during various animations have been fixed.
- The Ready behavior has been improved.
---- If you start reloading from Shoulder Arms, the character will return to Shoulder Arms when finished.
---- If you start reloading from Ready, the character will return to Ready when finished.
---- If you start reloading from Shoulder Arms and you click the right mouse button during the reload, the character will then return to Ready when finished.
---- If you start reloading from Ready and you click the right mouse button during the reload, the character will then return to Shoulder Arms when finished.
-------- In short, you can toggle on/off the Ready stance during the reload.
Fancy Sweetroll;41509 said:I just pushed a new update and here are the update notes
August 4th - Update 17 (released)
- New Ready stance (toggle on and off by clicking the right mouse button, hold to aim)
- Better aim transitions from crouch and melee mode
---- For all rifles except for the Springfield M1861, aiming may be a little bit funky. Fixed in the next update.
- Additional forage cap wearing styles
- Mcdowell Cap
- Improved footstep sounds
- Experimental wind sound while charging
- Additional level details near buildings
Fancy Sweetroll;41880 said:I just pushed a small 10 mb update.
August 7th - Update 19 (released)
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to queue the Ready stance multiple times, having the character enter and exit, enter and exit.
David Dire said:And they just released the Company Tool. We might even have skirmishes within 6 months, if lucky.