SP Musket Era War Getting Worse Beta 2.20

What would you like to see improved or added?

• Improved Troops

Votes: 186 29.5%
  • Improved Items

Votes: 106 16.8%
  • Additional Features

Votes: 252 40.0%
  • Other (Please Post a Comment)

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • Balanced

Votes: 68 10.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I decided to fully use your mod . New items and troops are cool especially firearm effect is great. Somehow the most intrested part of the mod for me is not working.. No item loss when captured..
I have no idea how to use the module system . I just copied the file to modules and the documents and everything is working perfect except that part.. Can anyone help me briefly? My skype : bloodyspace

And i've noticed a bug. I was fighting against khan islam giray and he had like 80 troops against my 84.. Reknown value was 50 and when i stabbed him with my lance i get +5 efficiency and when my companion killed him he increased by 5 level

Bro, the mod is ultra!But!I wanna make party size bigger!Its not cool 20 on 20 battle. And i got another problem - there is no troops like doppelsoldner, swedish grenadier and other...they are not in towns or noble parties.Or they just need some time for spawning?

bloodyspace said:
I decided to fully use your mod . New items and troops are cool especially firearm effect is great. Somehow the most intrested part of the mod for me is not working.. No item loss when captured..
I have no idea how to use the module system . I just copied the file to modules and the documents and everything is working perfect except that part.. Can anyone help me briefly? My skype : bloodyspace

And i've noticed a bug. I was fighting against khan islam giray and he had like 80 troops against my 84.. Reknown value was 50 and when i stabbed him with my lance i get +5 efficiency and when my companion killed him he increased by 5 level

The item loss thing seems to be on and off. I haven't really looked at it for a while.

It's not really a bug. All the faction Lord's have been buffed significantly, knocking them unconscious will give you some decent experience.

SuperBull said:
Bro, the mod is ultra!But!I wanna make party size bigger!Its not cool 20 on 20 battle. And i got another problem - there is no troops like doppelsoldner, swedish grenadier and other...they are not in towns or noble parties.Or they just need some time for spawning?

Try giving it time for them to spawn, they usually upgrade from base troops.

And another small problem...with the mercenary camp...this s***s doesn't want to give me a people...how i can fix it.I am sorry, maybe i am boring you now...

SuperBull said:
And another small problem...with the mercenary camp...this s***s doesn't want to give me a people...how i can fix it.I am sorry, maybe i am boring you now...

I'm not sure. Try creating a new game and see if the issue is still there. If it's not then it may be a save game corruption.

there are still the problem.I will see in troops folder and other to make some shi aaa work to see is someting gonna hapen.

No, they aren't!The nasty moustache villager doesn't give me more than 20 people...and what i am supposed to do with 60 people from camp vs 120 vs noble?

I would like the tutorial bug where Jaques de Clermont's bodyguards will not mount their horses. I find it annoying and I wanted to fully complete the tutorial rather than press tab to desert

Back
Top Bottom