WAR Event [RCC SERVER]

Users who are viewing this thread

Яowan

Grandmaster Knight
RCCStamp.png

The date / time:
They'll be an event on saturday from 7pm BST (Which is GMT +1 right now)
The event will consist of players going up against RCC.
We'll have a mumble server up for the public, so players can use it during the event and during normal gameplay.

The rules:
10 min NAP - allows players to gather resources and gives them a chance (can be expanded if players want it to be)
Don't take the main castle (Gate is fine) as it bugs and screws the spawn up.

The Objective:
Bleed each other in a constant war, the winner is announced here!

If you're interested in joining in, post here!

eventhough im not a major fan of the mod right now, nothing would please me more than having all the rrc members lines up for my blade - so im interested :razz: though i think if theres more than 6 people per team it should be atleast a 15 minute NAP

I'll be there.
I think the team needs a few minute up front to discuss there strategy before gathering resources.
Obviously the RCC team will beat them otherwise because of better strategy and they know each other well.

well ill try to be there considering im RCC :grin: (my internet can get quite crappy sometimes  :mrgreen:).

Schrummi said:
I'll be there.
I think the team needs a few minute up front to discuss there strategy before gathering resources.
Obviously the RCC team will beat them otherwise because of better strategy and they know each other well.

mumble helps so much

NOVICIUS said:
bloodreaver said:
It was alright, some fun moments....but the overall pace of the gamemode is really slow so everyone got bored and left.

RCC left
I spand event playing as serf
I enjoy it :grin:

RCC: you should just say that you won(which was a fact when you had ful squad)and go. It look like you just quit when you start loosing

Any verdict(winner or looser) will be unfair

Lets try again, next weak

the next weak a pun or a spelling mistake? :razz:

idk if ill show up. i didnt enjoy it at all. partly because the other team started with horses, and partly because it was slow paced.
wont be on if PWMOD stays alive

We pwned you after blood join our side and I decided to fight  :wink:

Problem is all of the RCC members (well most of them...) didn't like the mod and got bored ect.

I got 14 kills in 2 deaths  :roll:

Then I had to leave as I had to go out... Again.

Back
Top Bottom