War against the three empires

Users who are viewing this thread

ASCecato

Recruit
Summary:Someone managed to complete the mission to fight against the three empires, I already had 64 positive against the western empire but they don't negotiate peace, it's already 500 days in this, I can't take this hassle anymore, does anyone know how to stop this?
How to Reproduce: no
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Galax Nvidia Geforce OC 1060 6gb
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel I5 3.00Ghz 7th generation
RAM: Corsair Vegeance 2x8 2400Mhz
Motherboard: ASUS Prime
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB seagate HD, SSD 240GB Western digital

As an easy way to circumvent these issues just use console commands.

campaign.declare_peace yourkingdomname targetkingdomname

If you don't want to use console commands... good luck :smile:

You have to press Left Alt and ~ (tilde) to open up the window, to close the window you can do the same or click on the little X on the top right

Edit: since it's been awhile i don't remember if you need to make this change first:

- First, you'll need to make an edit to a single file. Head to this location on your PC: Documents > Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > engine_config.txt
- Open it with a text editor like Notepad , and look for this line: cheat_mode = 0
- Change 0 to 1 and save the file.

In any case, just go inside the game and see if the window pops up, if not do this above

Last edited:
The only ways i found was to chop all there heads off ruins your Relations with almost the entire planet . I you are like i was a clan member of the Battanians and you swore allegiance to Caladog you could leave the kingdom which kills the quest line and the war stops. The war for me lasted six years before i start chopping of there heads because we were losing . The execution option sinks because the npc's don't use it , if they did i would not feel this way. There the only options i have found because the strategic AI is dumb they keep taking and losing the same cities and slowly losing and its up to the player to win the war

You have to press Ctrl and ~ (tilde) to open up the window, to close the window you can do the same or click on the little X on the top right

Edit: since it's been awhile i don't remember if you need to make this change first:

- First, you'll need to make an edit to a single file. Head to this location on your PC: Documents > Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > engine_config.txt
- Open it with a text editor like Notepad , and look for this line: cheat_mode = 0
- Change 0 to 1 and save the file.

In any case, just go inside the game and see if the window pops up, if not do this above
It didn't work, even doing this, you have to open this window during the game, how does it work? this situation is very annoying

I think you have to capture a certain amount of empire fiefs and this part fo the quest ends and you can make peace/war normally. Not sure how many but it isn't all, maybe 1/3 or something.

This is why it's best to just make a kingdom on your own (talk to your governor)and not via the quest NPC so you don't have this scripted war as it's not balanced, tested, explained and doesn't even give you anything special for doing it.

It didn't work, even doing this, you have to open this window during the game, how does it work? this situation is very annoying
You are supposed to be able to open this window any time. Did you change that file as someone told you? And then Ctrl + ^2 (the little 2 like square above Esc) ?

EDIT : ALT and NOT Ctrl
EDIT 2 : ALT + ²

Last edited:
The execution option sinks because the npc's don't use it , if they did
There is a mod, « perfect executions » (or a name like this) who does that. I’m currently using it and it adds to the game 👌😉
Further more, the chances of execution are based on hero traits (at least if the devs don’t use traits, modders do 🤣🤣) and the way it works is explained on the page of the mod (on Nexus, for the mod).
So in my campaign, I accepted the invitation of Lucon.
Raganvad was the first to execute quickly (early) several « good » heroes. He was also the first king to be executed ! By a vlandian barron.
I executed myself his son Simir who replaced him and started also to execute several heroes. (I must say I’m using the « righteous executions » mod to avoid loss of honor - only when executing cruel, this can be set-up, you can also kill anyone with no penalty at all, you choose…).
Then Lucon was executed by Hurunag (khhuzait), so I became the leader of the Northern Empire. Hurunag executed other heroes whom one was a young honorable lady, so since he had the cruel trait, I took care of him myself… *scouic* lol.
Game is in 1092 and the original leaders remaining are Derthert, Caladog, Unqid.
Garios was executed by Liasin, Monchug and Rhagaea have been executed by Encurion, à lord of my faction, I must admit this one does not joke with executions. He has 2 friends remaining, all the rest are his ennemies !! 😉
That’ si it, my little story about executions.
What is fun is that they occur anywhere anytime in the game ! Each time I’m surprised , « woa, not him!!! » or « yesss! Cool! » lol

Use Left Alt + ~ (tilde) key (in-game), sorry for the confusion (there was a time it was CTRL maybe with a mod or something that's why), i will also change my comment above so if anyone tries it actually works.

Edit: Made a video to explain: Video showing how it works

Last edited:
This is why it's best to just make a kingdom on your own (talk to your governor)and not via the quest NPC so you don't have this scripted war as it's not balanced, tested, explained and doesn't even give you anything special for doing it.
We captured the fiefs, the western empire is detonated, 34 prisoners and even then they don't ask for a peace option

There is a mod, « perfect executions » (or a name like this) who does that. I’m currently using it and it adds to the game 👌😉
Further more, the chances of execution are based on hero traits (at least if the devs don’t use traits, modders do 🤣🤣) and the way it works is explained on the page of the mod (on Nexus, for the mod).
So in my campaign, I accepted the invitation of Lucon.
Raganvad was the first to execute quickly (early) several « good » heroes. He was also the first king to be executed ! By a vlandian barron.
I executed myself his son Simir who replaced him and started also to execute several heroes. (I must say I’m using the « righteous executions » mod to avoid loss of honor - only when executing cruel, this can be set-up, you can also kill anyone with no penalty at all, you choose…).
Then Lucon was executed by Hurunag (khhuzait), so I became the leader of the Northern Empire. Hurunag executed other heroes whom one was a young honorable lady, so since he had the cruel trait, I took care of him myself… *scouic* lol.
Game is in 1092 and the original leaders remaining are Derthert, Caladog, Unqid.
Garios was executed by Liasin, Monchug and Rhagaea have been executed by Encurion, à lord of my faction, I must admit this one does not joke with executions. He has 2 friends remaining, all the rest are his ennemies !! 😉
That’ si it, my little story about executions.
What is fun is that they occur anywhere anytime in the game ! Each time I’m surprised , « woa, not him!!! » or « yesss! Cool! » lol
Interesting, but I'm peace, I like to hit them more often kkkkkkkkkkk

When you say tilde, I don't understand, I'm from Brazil and sometimes it complicates me, but so far nothing has worked and I've already put the game in beta to see if that's it

When you say tilde, I don't understand, I'm from Brazil and sometimes it complicates me, but so far nothing has worked and I've already put the game in beta to see if that's it
A tecla tilde é o til "~" fica por cima da tecla TAB e por baixo da tecla ESC, ou do lado esquerdo ao número 1. Se não tiver essa tecla no teclado tem que procurar a alternativa a essa tecla. Basicamente é isso, para aceder a consola não precisa de estar no Beta, funciona em qualquer versão.

Sorry for the non-english, but if needed i can translate.

A tecla tilde é o til "~" fica por cima da tecla TAB e por baixo da tecla ESC, ou do lado esquerdo ao número 1. Se não tiver essa tecla no teclado tem que procurar a alternativa a essa tecla. Basicamente é isso, para aceder a consola não precisa de estar no Beta, funciona em qualquer versão.

I GOT THANK YOU GUYS. Thank you for writing in Portuguese, what bothered me was the gamecenter open on the ' key

Back
Top Bottom