Want to remove some 'crafted weapons' from data.

Users who are viewing this thread

This game remembers everything I crafted.
Such as 'Crafted one handed sword' I made them as practices.
Traders are sell these crafted weapons. Even they are not good qualities and I smelted them before so there are no originals.
I want to know how to remove them from game data to clean lists of traders.

Last edited:
In my current playthrough I have not crafted any weapons because of this. If I create something it should be unique. There should be no possibility of anything that I craft being mass produced by the game's traders.

Yeah, seeing the various hand and a half swords I crafted and gave various comical names with the word "Bastard" in them pop up in the shop was fun for a little while but the way all your crafted names pop up in the shop is not a positive in the long term.

Sorry I can't answer your question about how to edit the game data.

Personally I don't mind turning a blind eye to it for now since I filter weapons out of my trade view most of the time, but the behaviour needs changing in the long term. Even if it is as simple as letting the player choose whether a given craft should be shared to the market or not, alongside the needed feature of being able to save a particular recipe. eg. save this craft as a recipe? If no, then it will never appear on the market. If yes, then you can choose whether it will appear on the market - and if it does it should appear with the name you give the recipe, not the names of individual weapons that you craft using that recipe.

It would be great if they added some kind of "save recipe" function for the weapons you actually want to keep. Then they could add just the saved weapons to the market and forget about the early crap weapons, and at the same time, make it easy to remake weapons that you actually like.

Yeah, seeing the various hand and a half swords I crafted and gave various comical names with the word "Bastard" in them pop up in the shop was fun for a little while but the way all your crafted names pop up in the shop is not a positive in the long term.

Sorry I can't answer your question about how to edit the game data.

Personally I don't mind turning a blind eye to it for now since I filter weapons out of my trade view most of the time, but the behaviour needs changing in the long term. Even if it is as simple as letting the player choose whether a given craft should be shared to the market or not, alongside the needed feature of being able to save a particular recipe. eg. save this craft as a recipe? If no, then it will never appear on the market. If yes, then you can choose whether it will appear on the market - and if it does it should appear with the name you give the recipe, not the names of individual weapons that you craft using that recipe.
lucky you. Most of my swords are named "butthole" or "pooper" stuff like that

Didn't know what I was unleashing on the world

It would be great if they added some kind of "save recipe" function for the weapons you actually want to keep. Then they could add just the saved weapons to the market and forget about the early crap weapons, and at the same time, make it easy to remake weapons that you actually like.

Yes! And add the function of import recipe and export recipe too!

What is the point of crafting "my own" weapons if they all turn up in towns. Nothing unique about them at all. I hope this is part of EA because that is just not a good design.

So I wish developers add the functions of save 'weapon parts and sizes' and import and export it too.
And wish to add checkbox of 'Publish this weapon recipe to public'.
So players can decide publish weapon recipes to the other traders in the campaign or keep the recipe for private.

I'm a rich man who made a fortune as a blacksmith. I can buy anything.

- Hey, show me the most expensive item in this store!

- Hehe, Yes, Sir. Finally, something really rare came in.
It's called.... "Crafted Javelin."

Yeah me too...I avoided selling them but no luck, they are literally spamming the shops and I guess they take normal weapons' slots.
I have been looking for a way to delete them from the files, i made a similar post a while ago but had no answers:sad:

Looking at the code it in fact generates random items in markets not checking if they are crafted or not. Just needs one more condition, I could perhaps make a mod that fixes it.

This game remembers everything I crafted.
Such as 'Crafted one handed sword' I made them as practices.
Traders are sell these crafted weapons. Even they are not good qualities and I smelted them before so there are no originals.
I want to know how to remove them from game data to clean lists of traders.

Have you tried to enable cheats via console commands, then go to invetory and i think all your crafted items will be there. Then take everything that you crafted into your invetory, disable cheats and toss them (no selling just disband them).

Have you tried to enable cheats via console commands, then go to invetory and i think all your crafted items will be there. Then take everything that you crafted into your invetory, disable cheats and toss them (no selling just disband them).
wont work because the artesians and smiths unlock the ability to make the weapon once you make it

Back
Top Bottom