Want to remove some 'crafted weapons' from data.

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like a way to remove that data from my save as well, but I have other reasons.
All my crafted weapons are called like "Sturgian Short Blade", "Western Light Lance II" etc, so having them around in trade is no problem.
I installed a mod that unlocks more parts for smithing, but now my favorite save wont load if I dont have that specific mod.
So more than deleting weapons from savedata, I would like a way to clean saves including our crafted weapons.

Since we're talking about crafting, is there a way to know if a weapon you craft can be used in civilian mode before you craft it?
I want to craft the best two hander possible with the parts I've, but I don't know which ones are suitable for civilian use.

Since we're talking about crafting, is there a way to know if a weapon you craft can be used in civilian mode before you craft it?
I want to craft the best two hander possible with the parts I've, but I don't know which ones are suitable for civilian use.
I don't think it is possible to know in advance. You can always craft and reload save to find out by trial and error without pouring stamina and crafting resources into a near bottomless pit.

With a similar aim of getting the best possible weapons into town, I have crafted bastard swords (usable one handed or two handed) and found all the ones I've made to be considered "civilian" and possible to carry into town.

Back
Top Bottom