Wallachia/Moldavia

Users who are viewing this thread

Would changing the upgrade path of belgian peasants to vlach ones eventually result in all the Bulgarian lords having exclusively vlach troops?

Also, I have conquered those Serbians (feelsgood.jpg) but on the faction list is doesn't say they are destroyed, yet the principality of the rhodopes does say that.
Lol, the Grand principality of Serbia occupies "Now where".
Do I have to hunt down some obscure reclusive serbian lord somewhere?  :razz:

MihailoSRB said:
Daethikus said:
Yes.

Alright, so after they have no territory they just run around? Is this something you guys put in the mod? Or is that a native thing? Never got far in native lol.
If you guys did, thats so ******** cool. Guerrilla warfare lol. So, they have a chance to take one back or whatever, or if the tables were turned I would!  :smile:

Daethikus said:
MihailoSRB said:
Daethikus said:
Yes.

Alright, so after they have no territory they just run around? Is this something you guys put in the mod? Or is that a native thing? Never got far in native lol.
If you guys did, thats so ******** cool. Guerrilla warfare lol. So, they have a chance to take one back or whatever, or if the tables were turned I would!  :smile:

I think I remember wiping out some faction in Native and yes, lords go around landless like robber barons. It's pretty cool, if you ask me.

Cèsar de Quart said:
Daethikus said:
MihailoSRB said:
Daethikus said:
Yes.

I think I remember wiping out some faction in Native and yes, lords go around landless like robber barons. It's pretty cool, if you ask me.

Wait you are saying yes its in native or yes its something you dudes added?
But yeah it definitely is! Just hoping that Serbian didn't get too far.  :twisted:

It is a native feature already. But we implemented some special Zombie feature only for Serbian Lords as a tribute to one of our team members. You simply cannot kill them. They will haunt you forever. Sorry, you chose the wrong faction as enemy.

quapitty said:
It is a native feature already. But we implemented some special Zombie feature only for Serbian Lords as a tribute to one of our team members. You simply cannot kill them. They will haunt you forever. Sorry, you chose the wrong faction as enemy.

:lol:
I really hope you are joking  :cool:

Daethikus said:
quapitty said:
:lol:
I really hope you are joking  :cool:
No, actually, he is not joking - he was reffering to me.
I am that Serbian team member who likes zombies.
For a few years, I had this animated .gif as a signature:

however, since I wanted to put the E1200, 1257AD and BB1184 logos (as well as the coat-of-arms of my country), the zombies had to go, unfortunatelly.
But the memory of them remained, so the guys made a special tribute in my honour - they've coded the game so that the last standing Serbian lord becomes immortal (i.e. zombie).
So, yes, as Quapitty said - you've chosen a bad enemy to fight against. :neutral:

NikeBG said:
Wait till you see Richard the Lionheart's ghost... :roll:
Ah, yes - that quest is in the early stages of development.
You can see more info about it in the Quests Thread.

ZnasVecKo said:
Can there be an "Immortal Michael" option in the Camp menu so that people can be mystified by it?
No - we are adding only historical, mythological and pseudo-historical stuff, we are not inventing anything - that wold be too much.

ZnasVecKo said:
quapitty said:
I think with the hidden Golem implemented, we already got way over the seriousness with which we started.
HIDDEN GOLEM!? WHAT!? :O
Yes.
We wanted to put the Golem in Prague/Praha (source), currently in Kingdom of Bohemia, but that legend is from XVI century, which is too far from the year 1200.
However, the legend of Golem is much older, so we will see where we will hide him.

Also, we will also include the legend of the Basilisk from Vienna.
It is dated in 1212 AD, but we will let it slide for our mod too.
There will be vampires too. In fact, we have a companion who is a vampire hunter - Valkadin Glog, so we will probably group vampires in Balkans only, but we will see.

MihailoSRB said:
ZnasVecKo said:
Can there be an "Immortal Michael" option in the Camp menu so that people can be mystified by it?
No - we are adding only historical, mythological and pseudo-historical stuff, we are not inventing anything - that wold be too much.

ZnasVecKo said:
quapitty said:
I think with the hidden Golem implemented, we already got way over the seriousness with which we started.
HIDDEN GOLEM!? WHAT!? :O
Yes.
We wanted to put the Golem in Prague/Praha (source), currently in Kingdom of Bohemia, but that legend is from XVI century, which is too far from the year 1200.
However, the legend of Golem is much older, so we will see where we will hide him.

Also, we will also include the legend of the Basilisk from Vienna.
It is dated in 1212 AD, but we will let it slide for our mod too.
There will be vampires too. In fact, we have a companion who is a vampire hunter - Valkadin Glog, so we will probably group vampires in Balkans only, but we will see.

Did they really call them vampires at the time? Didn't they call them striga or something like that?

We have a vampire-like legend, but usually these entities were called demons, warlocks, succubi or, in our case, estruch. The Count Estruch is a good example.

But calling them vampires in 1200 gives me a bad feeling. A Twilight feeling. Pity what Twilight has done to vampires.

Cèsar de Quart said:
Did they really call them vampires at the time? Didn't they call them striga or something like that?

We have a vampire-like legend, but usually these entities were called demons, warlocks, succubi or, in our case, estruch. The Count Estruch is a good example.

But calling them vampires in 1200 gives me a bad feeling. A Twilight feeling. Pity what Twilight has done to vampires.
Continued in the Maremagnum thread. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom