Wall Paper Contest Voting!

Who did the best on this Contest?

• Athenian

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Shalictar

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Madii

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Kleidophoros I think that's how you spell it anyway..

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

3 new bonus images, couldnt resist making them after i saw my name in the poll :razz:

the remake for the original image
samurairemake.jpg

23295210.png

80852442.jpg

look at every detail in the second image

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want me to make my picture a little sharper and clearer just ask me

I'm pretty dissapointed with the voting, it's almost obvious that people didn't vote based on the Guidelines for the contest.

I voted for Athenian because she worked hard to draw that bear, followed all the rules, and did it on time. If anything they should be at my place or a close second.  Madii's was'nt sized correctly and originally didnt include a bear-samurai, rather a samurai and a bear. I dont mean to insult his capabilities only stating that he didnt follow the guidelines. Why was he allowed on the poll?

btw im not here for the winning !!!!!
im here to show you my work ONLY!!!
both Athenian and Shalictar made a Perfect Job
and i agree both should be 1st and 2nd  :grin:
i never had in mind id ever get this high amount of votes...  nowing that i didnt follow all steps correctly
i had to say this earlier ( i want to withdraw from the contest) and good luck to all of u and congrats to both winners  :cool:

I had a good time knowing some people support my work and that there are VERY VERY!!!  talented artists arround  :smile: aka Shalictar and Athenian , and a generous person like Deserath  :wink:

PS: my 15 votes goes to both Shalictar and Athenian

Maddii said:
btw im not here for the winning !!!!!
im here to show you my work ONLY!!!
both Athenian and Shalictar made a Perfect Job
and i agree both should be 1st and 2nd  :grin:
i never had in mind id ever get this high amount of votes...  nowing that i didnt follow all steps correctly
i had to say this earlier ( i want to withdraw from the contest) and good luck to all of u and congrats to both winners  :cool:

I had a good time knowing some people support my work and that there are VERY VERY!!!  talented artists arround  :smile: aka Shalictar and Athenian , and a generous person like Deserath  :wink:

PS: my 15 votes goes to both Shalictar and Athenian

Thanks for your interest in the contest, your submission was appreciated but like you said you didn't follow the Guidelines.
I appreciate your understanding and maybe see you in the future if I decide to do this again.

I could make a similar thread since I need art work done (my sister told me she couldn't do it since it was to hard).

Just waiting on some local company to get back to me first since I am having them airbrush it or at least asked if it was viable.

Back
Top Bottom