Resolved Wall clipping in desert castle map

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: Wall clipping, similar to last year's battlement clipping in desert castle map, only this time it happens in a corner

How to Reproduce: Engage siege battle of Barihal Castle, clipping area is in the left corner inside the castle

Have you used cheats and if so which: Boost effects like food production and militia growth with mods

Screenshots:

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3090
GPU Driver Version: 465.89
CPU: i9 9900k
RAM: 64GB 3733MHz
Motherboard: Z370
Storage Device: SSD

Similar to that annoying battlement clipping last year, when there are soldiers of the defender spawn inside of it, you won't be able to finished the battle.

Last edited:
The QA team informed me that they were unable to reproduce this issue in the most recent internal version of the game. This means this might be fixed and will be pushed to the game in the future. And also can mean that we can't fix it because we can't reproduce it.

The QA team informed me that they were unable to reproduce this issue in the most recent internal version of the game. This means this might be fixed and will be pushed to the game in the future. And also can mean that we can't fix it because we can't reproduce it.
Hope it's the first scenario then, thanks for your time!

Back
Top Bottom