Wait, what?

Users who are viewing this thread

So I had just picked up my new character "Hapsburg" after a couple days of not playing. I have him eat a meal, then follow, and kill a wealthy townsman. To my satisfaction, I receive his pistol which is better than my current one. I try to equip it and it a little notice comes up that says "Needs strength 6." 'Strength six?' I think to myself, 'Doesn't my guy have strength eight or nine?'

I go to my character page and see this:
mb18j.jpg

Strength two, and agility zero?!

How in the world did this happen? I swear my guy had agility seven and strength eight or nine. Further more I have "Athletics" two, which would be impossible with agility zero.

So is it a bug? Or did I do something wrong?

Spinewire said:
wait 5 days and it should be back to normal

Phew! I made the idiot mistake of taking my normal pistol off my weapons list, and then realizing I couldn't put it back on.

For now my character will just have to enjoy the sensation of being as strong as kitten with a broken leg.

Fairly easy to lose the bar fights when you don't expect them to be ganging up on you 3v1... and the resulting frustration doesn't bode well for the re-match, either...

With regard to the injuries, your character is probably screwed unless you export and edit your stats, as it appears that after the waiting period, only the latest stat loss you suffered will be restored...

I've ran a low-level char into the ground that way, and ever since then, have just stuck to the fist fights, which in addition to some xp and cash also raise your cqb proficiencies, and thanks to the fact that you can kick and block at the same time, are virtually impossible to lose. ;x

Back
Top Bottom