Wait Times on NAE (NORTH AMERICA EAST) Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's a screen shot of the wait time currently:
wait time

How many people would be interested in creating some kind of poll or something to see when NAE/NAW players would like to play during the week? There are less people getting online in the recent weeks. Therefore I am trying to think of ways to gauge when I could play during weekdays, because I would like to still play then; not have to wait until the weekend for queues on NA servers.

Comment below what you guys think of this idea? Really would only work if enough people are interested in it.

I was thinking about maybe making a poll or something like aforementioned and getting data on when people would be most likely to play and then just set a schedule for those times and see how it goes? For this to be worth the effort there would have to be enough data/players interested.

P.S. I did end up getting into a game while this post was being written. : P

I think most MP players are waiting until significant updates arrive that fix many of the issues with the different modes. Atleast that seems to be the case for captain mode which is not in a good state at the moment.

I think most MP players are waiting until significant updates arrive that fix many of the issues with the different modes. Atleast that seems to be the case for captain mode which is not in a good state at the moment.

They have made improvements with the F1F5 command for archers albeit I don't think xbows benefit from the command, they don't reload their bolts when falling back. Other Units can be deadly like this. It is more linear than your proposal "Focus Fire" in the sense that you can't control the unit as you mention in that post. Great idea by the way, manipulating a unit of archers feels bad but does happen, if TW makes the AI smarter that would be great.

I see quite a few people from NA on EU servers because ours are not very active. I really don't want the case to be that people are waiting for an update to play though.

I think that it's best if both regions unite again so NA has a stable player base even if one of the sides will suffer higher ping.

Back
Top Bottom