SP - General Wait... didn't I, like, have to rescue some brothers?...

Users who are viewing this thread

What happened to the 2 younger siblings that I had to rescue after they were sold by the bandit chief to slavers?
I have, like, over 500k gold, a town, a few castles... can't I save them right now?
Do I have to unify the kingdom before being allowed to save them? Why?
Did my character forget he has siblings? Am I that crappy of a brother?

There should be a quest to rescue them ever since you get some amount of gold and power.
And if you don't, later in the game, they should come looking for vengeance against their brother who forsake them.

I totally forgot I had siblings and was suppose to find them -hah. Though they wouldn't have a claim to the Kingdom you create would they?
Since you find the banner, give it to some due or woman, and found your own kingdom it's not like they would have a claim. I mean maybe if you and your spouse die before creating an heir..

About six game-years in and several hundred thousand denars later, I remembered to look up my brother's entry in the encyclopedia. I was headed to the city it said he'd been seen in, but then I saw a 40-unit Looter gang, and one thing led to another and what siblings?

What happened to the 2 younger siblings that I had to rescue after they were sold by the bandit chief to slavers?
I have, like, over 500k gold, a town, a few castles... can't I save them right now?
Do I have to unify the kingdom before being allowed to save them? Why?
Did my character forget he has siblings? Am I that crappy of a brother?

There should be a quest to rescue them ever since you get some amount of gold and power.
And if you don't, later in the game, they should come looking for vengeance against their brother who forsake them.
I believe they have yet to add any of the quest line into the game yet.

Back
Top Bottom