Resolved Wages of extra parties lead by companions inflate everytime they recruit troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.6
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

ben70191

Recruit
How to reproduce: Create another party and create an army with that companions party. Enter a city or village so the companion auto recruits some troops and the cost of wages will not reflect what it would cost you to do the same.

When companions recruit troops to their parties, the wage cost of their party inflates to amounts that don't reflect what it costs me to recruit troops to my party.,
unknown.png

After the daily gold change my companions party wages are this amount. 124.

But after he recruits 11 recruits from amitatys it becomes this amount? 719
unknown.png

and it will stay this way until the daily gold change when it goes back down. Even if it were reflecting the cost of each recruit at 20 gold each for the day. that would only be an increase of around 220 gold. not over 500 to the wage cost of additional parties.

this does not affect me in any way when I recruit troops to my own party.
unknown.png

unknown.png

I do not know if this is intended or not so i reported it here. I have uploaded my save game outside of amitatys. All you have to do is enter and the companion in my army will recruit troops from amitatys

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a possibility that the AI has recruited higher tier troops than recruits? If they recruit any Noble units that's a hefty price of 200 a pop, aswell as any tier 3 units which are 100 each.

Also parties will buy food and supplies in town/villages if they are low which adds temporarily onto your party wage.

Is there a possibility that the AI has recruited higher tier troops than recruits? If they recruit any Noble units that's a hefty price of 200 a pop, aswell as any tier 3 units which are 100 each.

Also parties will buy food and supplies in town/villages if they are low which adds temporarily onto your party wage.
I inspected his troops. He only recruited recruits.

Back
Top Bottom