Resolved Wage limit stays after death of previous character

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.1.280285
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When my character died, I started playing as her son that had previously his own party with wage limited to 1k gold. Now when I play as him, whenever my party wage is above 1k gold, troops leave my party. I cannot mark it to unlimited wage anymore since I play as that character.
How to Reproduce: Make a party with clan owner heir and limit wage, then play as that heir and go above the limited wage.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Unmodded version of the game

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
It should be uploaded now

Summary: When my character died, I started playing as her son that had previously his own party with wage limited to 1k gold. Now when I play as him, whenever my party wage is above 1k gold, troops leave my party. I cannot mark it to unlimited wage anymore since I play as that character.
How to Reproduce: Make a party with clan owner heir and limit wage, then play as that heir and go above the limited wage.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Unmodded version of the game
I have the same problem. Did you fix it?

Back
Top Bottom