Waffen SS sniper Division [eu/na]

Users who are viewing this thread

dion1195

Grandmaster Knight
sniper1qz9.jpg

History

The Waffen-SS was created as the armed wing of the Nazi Party's Schutzstaffel ("Protective Squadron"),[2] and gradually developed into a multi-ethnic and multi-national military force of Nazi Germany.[3]
The Waffen-SS grew from three regiments to over 38 divisions during World War II, and served alongside the Heer (regular army) but was never formally part of it.[4] Adolf Hitler resisted integrating the Waffen-SS into the army, as it was to remain the armed wing of the Party and to become an elite police force once the war was won.[5] Prior to the war it was under the control of the SS Führungshauptamt (SS operational command office) beneath Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler. Upon mobilization its tactical control was given to the High Command of the Armed Forces (Oberkommando der Wehrmacht).[6]
Initially membership was open to Aryans only in accordance with the Racial policy of Nazi Germany, but the rules were partially relaxed in 1940, although Jews and Poles remained banned. Hitler authorized the formation of units composed largely or solely of foreign volunteers and conscripts. By the end of the war, non-Germans made up approximately 60 percent of the Waffen-SS.[citation needed]
At the post-war Nuremberg Trials the Waffen-SS was condemned as a criminal organization due to its essential connection to the Nazi Party and involvement in numerous war crimes. Waffen-SS veterans were denied many of the rights afforded to veterans who had served in the Heer (army), Luftwaffe (air force), or Kriegsmarine (navy). An exception was made for Waffen-SS conscripts sworn in after 1943, who were exempted because of their involuntary servitude.​

Ranks

CO
Major
Hauptmann
Oberleutnant
Leutnant

NCO
Feldwebel
Unteroffizier
Oberjäger

Enlisted
Sniper
Ober Gefreiter
Gefreiter
Soldat
Cadet

Roster

WaffeSS_SD_Major_Eowyn
WaffeSS_SD_Hmann_Boromir
WaffeSS_SD_Sdt_Hazzard

Info

Teamspeak:

We use teamspeak 3 the communicate during events, but you are welcome to join at any time, If you do not have team speak 3 yet, get it here
Our teamspeak 3 IP: 176.9.103.48:9991

Banner:
German nazi Flag

Equipment:
will be told to the players,

Played on the server today for a round, got a few buddies on. Was fun, but it went down immediately after we got on. Hope to see it around more often!  :grin:

Well, I'll be keeping an eye out on this thread I suppose to see when the servers up. Hope you guys don't mind a bunch of Americans and Brits storming into Eastern Europe  :wink:

Different timezones means that I get home from school before you and it's quite late before you get back if EST is 7 or8 hours difference like I think it is.
Apparently it's 6 hours, that's a fairly big difference.

Back
Top Bottom