OSP Dark Ages 3D Art Waewulf's Light Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Waewulf

Recruit
A few retextured native and one OSP meshes as light-leather armors that I maked for Brytenwalda mod, but I think that this may be used in another mod as well.
No credit required.
My apology for my terrible english. :neutral:
That all.

padded lamellar armours:
prezentpaddlamm.jpg

By waewulf at 2012-07-29

leather lamellar armours:
prezentleathlamm.jpg

By waewulf at 2012-07-29

padded coats:
prezentpadded.jpg

By waewulf at 2012-07-29

this all you can download from here:
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/download/3078

The bottom and the ends of the wrists doesn't seem to be mapped properly for the leather lamellar armors (they're also missing tangent directons)
ped_padded_lamell_1_spec has these weird splotches near the bottom and if you look at the bottom of the armor the back part is affected. Most of these texture should be saved as Dxt1. IMO parts of the leather should also be shiny in addition to the buckles

I need help i really don't know much about adding stuff to existing mods but i need help on adding this to my Native i've added other amours and such but that had the coding for it to work in game help?

Jardaster said:
I need help i really don't know much about adding stuff to existing mods but i need help on adding this to my Native i've added other amours and such but that had the coding for it to work in game help?

When the items information is not provided, you have to make it up yourself.  You can look at the items.py and find similar native items and then copy and paste those values and use them as the basis for your new item, changing the name to what you want to call it and then making sure the correct mesh name is entered.  For example, if you judged that the lamellar_leather_red_small is similar in terms of protection as the padded_leather in native, you would just use those values.  Some of it is guesswork but the nice thing is you can make the values what you want. 

Back
Top Bottom