[W6C] Warband 6-aSide Cup Sign-Up Thread [Groups Announced]

Users who are viewing this thread

Signups closed, will update the thread tomorrow and update teams with their respective seeds once we talk with the rest of the admin team.
Every team who applied will be accepted + the teams who asked to be removed will be.
Wrote to Callum about a board, not sure if we get one. Will see.

Last edited:
Signups closed, will update the thread tomorrow and update teams with their respective seeds once we talk with the rest of the admin team.
Every team who applied will be accepted + the teams who asked to be removed will be.
Wrote to Callum about a board, not sure if we get one. Will see.
Any news about when we get to know our opponent (assuming the tournament still start this week?).

Without a board I don't really wanna be making this thread into a thread with maps, teams, week fixtures, groups etc... it's far too much work for me to essentially do all alone (because others can't edit). So untill we get a board or callum finds the time to reply I can't really host the tournament. I have the maps ready, the servers are all up and updated with module. Just awaiting a board atm.

Aye, I totally understand trying to compile every information into a single thread is madness. Some tournaments have done that in the past cause they had no choice but it sure wasn't the easiest way to approach it. I just hope you get the board if it comes to that then, would be the shame having to cancel the tournament for such a silly reason.

Without a board I don't really wanna be making this thread into a thread with maps, teams, week fixtures, groups etc... it's far too much work for me to essentially do all alone (because others can't edit). So untill we get a board or callum finds the time to reply I can't really host the tournament. I have the maps ready, the servers are all up and updated with module. Just awaiting a board atm.

i believe it's @Janus you need to PM for a board.

Maybe make a steam group, post seeds and stuff in a preliminary format until we have a board, spreadsheet for server bookings, text channel for results and screenshots. When you have the board its easily transferable

Tournaments no longer generally get boards within the main forum structure (still waiting to hear back from Callum for any possible exceptions). The idea which I thought I made clear with Apollo is that Tournaments should create a Group here on the forums for their tournament. You get your own discussion board along with that.

And in case it got missed, Group admins and moderators do now have moderation capabilities in their group's discussion board.

I have already made a group a few days ago, incase Callum didn't reply. Which he has not for over a week now. So? I was waiting for both the group to get accepted or Callum to reply.

79e285a357845ca029f9d9cff4308f25.png

Back
Top Bottom