[W6C] Warband 6-aSide Cup Sign-Up Thread [Groups Announced]

Users who are viewing this thread

fafd3ae4a69d1969a2de2e6e804468e7.png

This tournament dubbed W6C will consist of teams being seeded into their respective groups, the seeding will be decided at the admin teams discretion assisted by a vote by the leaders of each clan. The admin team will be: Myself, Bullez, Mynes & LaPache, we are currently looking for more admins and could do with some referee's if anyone is willing.

The W6C roster cap will be limited to 10 players per roster due to the tournaments nature, this will allow all teams to be able to have enough players to compete while giving bigger clans the chance to split their members accordingly. Other information regarding maps, rules & servers will be provided at a later date.

Code:
[b]Team Banner:[/b]
[b]Team name:[/b]
[b]Team Tag:[/b]
[b]Contact 1:[/b] Name- [url=]Steam[/url]
[b]Contact 2 :[/b] Name - [url=]Steam[/url] 
[b]Roster:[/b]
[spoiler][table]
[tr][td]Player 1[/td][td]ID1[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Player 2[/td][td]ID1[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Player 3[/td][td]ID1[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Player 4[/td][td]ID1[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Player 5[/td][td]ID1[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Player 6[/td][td]ID1[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Player 7[/td][td]ID1[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Player 8[/td][td]ID1[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Player 9[/td][td]ID1[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Player 10[/td][td]ID1[/td][td]ID2[/td][/tr]
[/table][/spoiler]

Free Agent Signup
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Steam:[/b]
[b]Preferred Class:[/b]

Last edited:
Team Banner:
fd6e2db9fcfcbb4a845eb40c8e5bec06.png
Team name: Tranquillity
Team Tag: Tq_
Contact 1: Apollo - TW profile - Steam
Contact 2 : ONeil - TW profile - Steam
Roster:
Apollo13529141705012
LaPache1362405ID2
JanczaR7132704339508
Rainbow147159ID2
Varadin408688ID2
ONeil1516611ID2
PlayerID1ID2
PlayerID1ID2
PlayerID1ID2
PlayerID1ID2

Last edited:
Team Banner:
25cLeT8.png

Team name: Turkish Airlines
Team Tag: THY_
Contact 1: Thorin - TW profile - Steam
Contact 2 : Para - TW profile - Steam
Roster:
Thorin2905311ID2
Thrain3285993ID2
CJJ1524313ID2
Yolcu2893013ID2
Sanel3748372ID2
Paralyzer1676648ID2
B3S1KT4S3711556ID2
Rashid3686914
ID2
FranzBuyuk2317327ID2
Rider_of_Rohirrim1077434ID2

Last edited:
Team Banner:
dJHK1C5.png
Team name: DOPEY
Team Tag: DOPEY_
Contact 1: Matt - TW profile - Steam
Contact 2 : Habimana - TW profile - Steam
Roster:
Gibby1182817ID2
Matt1531204ID2
Ciiges1754921ID2
Albert_Einstein385374ID2
Anchor682769ID2
Dopey1027216ID2
Kawai1138291ID2
Hörak 58260ID2

What do you have in mind?

At a minimum implement the long awlpike on cav nerf, could also look at further nord jav nerfs as minor balancing tweaks.

For more experimental stuff you could consider changing format in terms of how many rounds played (more rounds but much less gold gain?), Bliv's flag mode where flags spawn in a set cycle rather than at random, you could try different game modes like tweaked Fight & Destroy, etc.

At a minimum implement the long awlpike on cav nerf, could also look at further nord jav nerfs as minor balancing tweaks.

For more experimental stuff you could consider changing format in terms of how many rounds played (more rounds but much less gold gain?), Bliv's flag mode where flags spawn in a set cycle rather than at random, you could try different game modes like tweaked Fight & Destroy, etc.
Well volunteered. They could do with an admin of your experience.

As an archer I approve of this message. Nerf da lawl.

Slight misunderstanding with which thread should be of been locked :razz:

OurGloriousLeader said:

We could try out the long awlpike nerf on cav, but I have no experience with editing the module so will try to work something out & nord jav nerfs could also be done.

OurGloriousLeader said:

I don't think I will do any of that sorry, I like how it is played currently and wouldn't want to change anything that could effect how the tournament could potentially playout especially due to the dwindling player-base.

Also, won't be accepting any teams right now just so you guys can continue to edit your rosters without the need to make new posts every-time. & I am planning to make a deadline when we get an unspecified amount of signups.

Back
Top Bottom