[W6C] Warband 6-aSide Cup Sign-Up Thread [Groups Announced]

Users who are viewing this thread

You can hardly think it's surprising that when someone who is already a controversial figure in the community (fietta) makes an active effort to subvert/undercut/attack a well-liked, well-respected community member (scar) that has spent hundreds of hours voluntarily helping out, that a situation is created in which people feel justified in decrying the person responsible. This isn't the sign of a 'toxic cesspit', it's the sign of a community that actually supports its own members.
This issue was resolved, and Fietta is as much a member of this community as everyone else. Bringing this up again in unrelated threads will result in disciplinary action. How you can allow known cheaters to continue playing--undermining core competitive values--while relentlessly ****ting on someone giving so much of their time to you because of a misunderstanding and rash decision is a level of cognitive dissonance beyond my comprehension.

I'd take quite a few of the statements in this thread with a grain of salt instead of leave it at that instead of opening a mine. I could have taken offense with some statements I have seen on here, but I don't because it's clearly not beneficial to anyone or anything.
If you want to continue this debate further, take it to pm. If you feel like you need to vent something, write that pm to me.

And with that: Back to topic

I'll encourage anyone with the urge to reply with something off-topic to instead write me a pm.

Take the opportunity or leave it be, your choice. But keep the thread clean.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom