English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[W6C] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question. Did you guys change the serverhost or why are the servers extremely laggy for me lately? Normally I have a stable ping around 40 but atm I constantly have pingjumps from 70 - 300 for whatever reason. (and no it's not my internet I have checked out other servers and there it's fine).

thx in advance
Ive got similar problem on these servers. My ping have jumps from 70-100 I also checked my ping on other servers and there is everything fine.

There should be a new host in place from today on, please let us know if you still have problems!

FP *Wins group B of WNL against majority of the same players in IL, Warbandits etcetera*

Gibbles *Maybe promote them from E to D : - )*

I mean still not sure if you guys played well in the knockouts or everyone played **** but you guys were bodies in the group stages by most teams

I mean still not sure if you guys played well in the knockouts or everyone played **** but you guys were bodies in the group stages by most teams
We only started training after groupstage. All teams we fought played well besides the final team who underperformed compared to their semi-final match. That being said I’m pretty sure Doner would have won if they didn’t win the promotion week.

Not a suggestion; rather an unban appeal.

I joined W6C_DE_6 to watch my friends (Atlas) play as Atlas_Friend but some guy decided to perm ban me. I didn't do anything wrong and my intentions were to spectate. They also invited me to come and watch. My ID is: 1048036

Cheers.

Not a suggestion; rather an unban appeal.

I joined W6C_DE_6 to watch my friends (Atlas) play as Atlas_Friend but some guy decided to perm ban me. I didn't do anything wrong and my intentions were to spectate. They also invited me to come and watch. My ID is: 1048036

Cheers.
Done!

Nazgulus (2711995) will be banned for his team's the next two matches. He tried to sabotage House Stark in their official on Sunday by changing the sound quality of their teamspeak channel in the last set thus rendering their voices unrecognizable making communication very hard.
lmao if this is true how is it not just a permanent ban from the tournament

hey, we are not going to play our match against unity tonight. U can put Thorin's team in our place. I propose Unity to start working at their match organisation for next tournaments ))

I heard u couldnt manage people for the match ))
Are u looking for attention or what? U exactly know why we couldn't get numbers for this match. To be honest its hard to gather ppl up if our opponent told us about match 5h before start. Especially when some of our players have work so they were offline for all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom