[W5L] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from a seed 4 Wonwokie player, Kazupa, the groups were randomised after the seeding. Spain switch seeds after the randomisation so they had to be moved, if they were seed 1 from the start they'd have been randomised like the rest. I'm fine with the groups, though Wonwokie as seed4 was a sight not worth seeing but you should stop complaining.

Apollo~ said:
Kiano said:
Apollo~ said:
Kiano said:
Are you saying that the strongest teams of each tier were put into group A, or that it just worked out that way?
It just worked out that way, we didn't intend for that to happen.

If the groups aren't randomised I'm not sure how it just happened. Don't want to seem too critical, I just think if, by your own admission, the best teams of each tier are in the same group it's detrimental to the tournament.

It's no problem atall its the questions and suggestions thread. - To clear any misunderstandings up. We seeded the teams into tiers, then we placed them one by one into groups until we had none left which is how seeding works. Again to refer to the rules, all this stuff is in the rules.

Yeah I can see that you followed the rules. You said Group A will be the strongest group of each tier. Seeing as you made each group I'm just curious why you thought that would be a good idea. I'm not going to keep going on about it, or expect the groups to be changed. Just curious why Group A was made this way if you were aware that some of the stronger teams were being put into it.

Fietta said:
Coming from a seed 4 Wonwokie player, Kazupa, the groups were randomised after the seeding. Spain switch seeds after the randomisation so they had to be moved, if they were seed 1 from the start they'd have been randomised like the rest. I'm fine with the groups, though Wonwokie as seed4 was a sight not worth seeing but you should stop complaining.

The groups weren't randomised.

No, it was randomised.

I believe the process was that they put all the teams into different seeds and then randomised the group, so any one of the 4th seeded teams could be in Group A, regardless of how high up on their seed they were, it's just a shame Wonwokie was there.

What would have been better was seeded teams then depending on if they were top of their seed, the groups would be different. I.E

Top of Seed1 - Group A
Bottom of Seed2 - Group A

Bottom of Seed1 - Group B
Top of Seed2 - Group B

Then again, I'm probably wrong and don't understand if that's what they did. Please correct me if so.

Apollo~ said:
Kiano said:
Apollo~ said:
Kiano said:
Are you saying that the strongest teams of each tier were put into group A, or that it just worked out that way?
It just worked out that way, we didn't intend for that to happen.

If the groups aren't randomised I'm not sure how it just happened. Don't want to seem too critical, I just think if, by your own admission, the best teams of each tier are in the same group it's detrimental to the tournament.

It's no problem atall its the questions and suggestions thread. - To clear any misunderstandings up. We seeded the teams into tiers, then we placed them one by one into groups until we had none left which is how seeding works. Again to refer to the rules, all this stuff is in the rules.

This is the seeding?

POS TEAM

1   AE Gold
2   DOPEY
3   Spain
4   Aequalitas
5 duelkids21
6   Auxilia
7   Irish Rebels
8   Knights of Malta
9   Double Trebel Rebels
10 Holy Warriors
11 Russia
12 TRailways
13 Wonwokie
14 Wolfpack
15 MoB
16 Vore Galore
17 Red Brigade
18 Wannabaes
19 Fallen Pride
20 Balkan Outlaws
21 Trinity
22 CCC
23 CoA
24 Vellhoner Hanedanligi

Kazupa said:
So you can still tell me why Spain was removed from our group? oh well, yes for keeping balance of course... you just **** liar I do not have more words
that was my bad tbh. my "seeding team" seeded the teams and I didnt rly check the groups at all and just posted. after being messaged I checked the groups and realised that some teams were ranked worse than they actually are so I changed some things up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom