[W5D] Warband 5 Day Cup

To fill the time between tournaments we have decided to host a really short 8v8 tournament so teams have something to do as they are waiting for the next big thing.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[W5D] Division A (Standings and Fixtures)

Users who are viewing this thread

lets begin with that nobody who have self-respect will not tryhard in losers bracket which doesnt make possible to get to the finals, better keep in mind that players dont approve that type of tourney, if u decide for losers bracket, make it with sense, it was actually 1 match and bye

Honestly the fact this is still going on is pathetic now. Azorekt you’ve practically caused all of this and you’ve gotten what you wanted which was for people to bite and respond at this. Congratulations. Congratulations on looking a first class clown and crying over possibly the smallest tournament that Warband has ever had. For a team that didn’t win a single match in that tournament Azorekt, I wouldn’t be talking as much smack since you or your team couldn’t back it up. Keep your mouth shut and have respect for the players and people in the community and stop acting a child. And as for Einar’s paragraph, if you had read the tournament correctly and actually read what Vincent had put as the “rules” and “conditions”, you will clearly state that you play a certain number of matches, depending on how far you progress in the tournament. I think Vincent you’re wrong, the brain cells have already been used up at this point ://

Honestly the fact this is still going on is pathetic now. Azorekt you’ve practically caused all of this and you’ve gotten what you wanted which was for people to bite and respond at this. Congratulations. Congratulations on looking a first class clown and crying over possibly the smallest tournament that Warband has ever had. For a team that didn’t win a single match in that tournament Azorekt, I wouldn’t be talking as much smack since you or your team couldn’t back it up. Keep your mouth shut and have respect for the players and people in the community and stop acting a child. And as for Einar’s paragraph, if you had read the tournament correctly and actually read what Vincent had put as the “rules” and “conditions”, you will clearly state that you play a certain number of matches, depending on how far you progress in the tournament. I think Vincent you’re wrong, the brain cells have already been used up at this point ://
ok boomer

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom