B Modern [W] Spanish Civil War (*We need codder and gun modeller*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Geredis said:
I'm in the process of learning 3-D modelling; so if I have anything decent for you once I get the hand of things, I'll send it your way.  Not sure how long that might be though.

Take your time, thanks for the help, quiet, waiting for you!

We are already working in the troops and putting objects into the mod, our Spanish forum mates are helping us!

I don't want to sound rude by any means, but I think you could spend more time on modeling. For example, the helmet shapes could be much improved. Id suggest watching example, Highelfs helmet modeling tutorial as right now they really don't fit with the head. The textures could be improved too. It's understandable that you are new to the modding scene, but a little more time would provide much better results :smile: Quality over quantity! Anyways, best of luck for this.

mr.master said:
I don't want to sound rude by any means, but I think you could spend more time on modeling. For example, the helmet shapes could be much improved. Id suggest watching example, Highelfs helmet modeling tutorial as right now they really don't fit with the head. The textures could be improved too. It's understandable that you are new to the modding scene, but a little more time would provide much better results :smile: Quality over quantity! Anyways, best of luck for this.

Hello.
All tips are welcome.

The models are always tweaking the photos are somewhat old but quiet, this mod will offer good models, understand that you must have a little patience to do it, and I'm sure my partner's can do better.

On the photo, quiet! The graphics I have them at least to load faster and can work more comfortably, as there is plenty in the mod!

The picture is temporary, I just tweaked anything in the map, it was just so you could see the river .... but assured that the map does not go for 10% or

A greeting and thanks for the advice

this looks very interesting and i look forward to playing this. it will also proberly be very annoying having my dad sat next to me being like omg i know that faction etc. he is spannish and supportes the falangis (no idead how to spell) side

hirovard said:
this looks very interesting and i look forward to playing this. it will also proberly be very annoying having my dad sat next to me being like omg i know that faction etc. he is spannish and supportes the falangis (no idead how to spell) side

Hello!

Thank you for your encouragement, with the translator I can understand that your father wants to play well to mod! Hehehehe!

The Phalanx, it would be true in English,

a greeting

If it supports the phalanx, which is the national side, can be many, Italian, Portuguese, Carlist ... African armies

Added flag of the Kingdom of Spain and the 2 versions of the Catalan-Valencian Star.

I will try to put new buildings to the mod and create a multiplayer map

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vzCNPzFuo4&feature=fvwrel

14 of April of 1931; proclamation of the II Republic of Spain

Enjoy

couldn't understand a word of it (I unfortunately speak very little Spanish) but it was interesting to watch at any rate :razz:

tigershark said:
couldn't understand a word of it (I unfortunately speak very little Spanish) but it was interesting to watch at any rate :razz:

Thank you very much, the mod will be played videos (I hope)

If you want I can put more videos

OK!

I create the video of the mod, this video is played when you start the mod!  :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-ChhGuOAAo

Back
Top Bottom