SP Fantasy [W] Redwall: Vermin Resurgence [Dead]

Users who are viewing this thread

Rigadoon said:
JanPanbran said:
PLS RELEASE ALPHAW PLSSSSS!!

Your posting history is atrocious. I hope your time here is short.

frend u ned 2 clam down!!

i need dis gaym mod okai?

beyonce_meme_final_form.jpg

My good sir, the fact that someone is even working on this mod, has absolutely made my day. Nay, probably at least my week. These books kept me occupied through most of my childhood, and I might add that your models are almost exactly how I pictured them. I would most certainly help out, if I knew anything whatsoever about M&B modding, (what little modding skills I have are entirely in Rome Total War) but as it is, I wish you all the luck in the world, and will be checking this thread regularly.

Don't check too regularly... Most of the mod team has more or less drifted away and I've got other things on my mind right now. I wouldn't call it dead, but it is not a high priority right now.

Oh, by all means send them now! I would love to see them and I still check this forum regularly. I did a big bout of modding right before I got busy and had the entire corsair troop tree implemented, as well as several kinds of bandits. Seeing other people who are willing to help will only speed up my own return and give me motivation!

THANK YOU!!! I read all the redwall books! I have been waiting for this mod to come out for ages and I can still wait. I wish I could help you but I'm pretty busy and don't have any real skills in textures yet, though I am taking a course in like one week, If I learn any usefull skills maybe I could contribute a little. Thank you, but are you at this point ready to release any sort of alpha? I know your not at this point but if you are please do upload it, I have a small channel but I'd show it on YouTube, nothing like seein something of yours in beautiful 720p. Again thank you for bringing this world closer to life. As a kid I always imagined myself as a character in Mossflower I'll finally get to be one kindof. 

I just wanted to say I've never been so excited for a mod since I saw this one, the red wall books were one of the first ones I've ever read, they got me into reading, and this mod made me squeal in joy, I hope it gets made, I love what I've seen so far, and you are all amazing for working on this, I love you all, sorry for gushing.

EDIT: I would love to try and help, no clue how much help I'd actually be, never been good at art, and it's been a long time since I've looked at any of the books, so my knowledge is quite limited, but I'd love to contribute anyway I can, though I'll be going away soon, so can't do much right now sadly.

Thank you all for the encouraging words. If you watch some tutorials and learn some skills, let me know so that I can find something for you to help with.

JonasMutt said:
EDIT: I would love to try and help, no clue how much help I'd actually be, never been good at art, and it's been a long time since I've looked at any of the books, so my knowledge is quite limited, but I'd love to contribute anyway I can, though I'll be going away soon, so can't do much right now sadly.
If you are interested in learning to code, send me a PM. I got a written tutorial that guides you through this step-by-step. I made it especially for people who have no experience with modding Warband.

Back
Top Bottom