MP Medieval [W] Medieval Battles & Sieges

Users who are viewing this thread

9: New sounds will of course consist of new sound effects (swords clash, death cries, etc.) but I have also an idea for the ambient: invisible objects which emit a sound. It could be wind at the top of towers, weird noises in dungeons, waves sound on the beach...
Did you test those emitters (is it really possible) ?
I wonder how much it would affect "audio engine" capacity (scattering/shutting sounds instead smooth overlapping) when high number of sound sources looping all at the same time.
I'm a noob with moding, so I don't know if sound sources have distinct parameters for volume AND range of perception (or if only the last rely on the first), nor if an emitter could randomly play among severals files list (ei : Flag_flapping emitter plays : Flag_flapping_1, Flag_flapping_2, Flag_flapping_3, ...)

I just noticed a small historical inaccuracy on the banners.

In the first period (late 13th century) the Holy Roman Empire only had a one-headed eagle.

VonTawast said:
Obviously the game won't come out, it has soon been over a year since announcement and yet we've heard absolutely nothing about the game.

Heh.

Perhaps you ought to mention you stopped working on this in the OP, al_Mansur. It nearly brings a tear to my eye every time this thread pops up in my unread replies list.

mrbasso said:
Good Luck Guys i Wish the Mod will Be Finish just soon :smile:
If you had bothered to read the last few replies you might have read something like...

Druzhina said:
It will be ported to Bannerlord. See the message above.

Tybalt_ said:
VonTawast said:
Obviously the game won't come out, it has soon been over a year since announcement and yet we've heard absolutely nothing about the game.

Heh.

That was a long time ago, and I pretty much said it in a joking manner out of frustration that we still hadn't heard any news. How great of you to necro, though.

Back
Top Bottom