Vulkus' second appeal

Users who are viewing this thread

Vulkus

Recruit
Name under which you were banned: NEC_7y_Leib_Efr_Vulcus (not that it matters, but 'Efr' has been changed to Yfr)
Server(s) you are banned from: MM_US_Official/MG
What was happening when you got banned: I was banned in the later portion of July of 2011, a ban I successfully appealed (the appeal hereinmentioned can be found here).  I joined the 7y after I was unbanned a few months later, and I've played with no issue on MG ever since - up until now, when I was moving into a new household over this last March, being without internet for about two weeks (can't say my ISP is the best either), only to try and reconnect to MG to find that I had been banned over my hiatus for literally no reason, as I had not been online.
Time and date: Over the month of March, specifically from March 10th-23rd, 2012.  I was on the server around the 8th or 9th I believe, and everything was fine.
User Identification Number: 699023

Cheers

Vulkus said:
Name under which you were banned: NEC_7y_Leib_Efr_Vulcus (not that it matters, but 'Efr' has been changed to Yfr)
Server(s) you are banned from: MM_US_Official/MG
What was happening when you got banned: I was banned in the later portion of July of 2011, a ban I successfully appealed (the appeal hereinmentioned can be found here).  I joined the 7y after I was unbanned a few months later, and I've played with no issue on MG ever since - up until now, when I was moving into a new household over this last March, being without internet for about two weeks (can't say my ISP is the best either), only to try and reconnect to MG to find that I had been banned over my hiatus for literally no reason, as I had not been online.
Time and date: Over the month of March, specifically from March 10th-23rd, 2012.  I was on the server around the 8th or 9th I believe, and everything was fine.
User Identification Number: 699023

Cheers

Thought I removed it the last time, unless you were on here twice xD. This one seems pretty old so I'll remove it.

# 699023 # Teamkiller is banned permanently by 88th_Maj_Pikkon_MG.

Back
Top Bottom