Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

JLUnit

Recruit
I made a new game on the beta branch, and joined Vlandia if that matters. Whenever I take a fief, the vote icon for assigning the fief to a character appears for a fraction of a second before disappearing. I get the sound notification and everything, but there's no way I can click it in time, nor does it show up in the Kingdom tab as a popup after I hear it.

On a similar strain, if my kingdom is voting to declare war on someone, if I check the votes and it's a resounding "yes" and exit out, then let it time out without voting myself, it defaults to a "no".

Hey guys!

Peace declarations are also pretty broken in my game (1.5.4, no mods). The other vassals constantly spend their influence on making peace but there is no 2 days untill timeout anymore, so it`s popping up over and over again (I simply ignored the vote because I still want the war to go on).

I have same issue as described in OP.

You get notification pop up and the sound, but it disappears just as fast. (and there is nothing in the kingdom tab). If you continue playing for a while the pop up and sound plays again but same story... just goes on an endless(?) loop...

It happen for me, when i ignore for to long the voting. somehow the autoresolve get stuck in a loop. i can have endless peace this way. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom