Vote to Ban

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really starting to hate this vote ban thing, I mean sure there are those people in games that should be banned before he gets into the game but sometimes its just stupid, being banned when your in a low populated sever due to personal clashs and plain bads who can't tell strat from flee. Ban happy because they don't want to wait another minute to revive, I really think there should be a ban for period of time, because I got banned from 3 of the best ping severs for me (90 ping+) so the next lowest is 170 ping. Banned not from tk'ing or swearing or going off at someone just plain living too long in a round and not winning that round despite there being 5 left and I take out 1-3 on my own. (the 3 was pure luck :razz:)

Been discussed ad nauseatum. Ban polls only last 30 min, so no need to go on forum and whine.

You could complain to the admins of the servers you were on, maybe they would like to deal out some punishment if polls were abused.

As for the ban, could it be that you were avoiding combat, forcing the entire server to wait? I don't think it warrants a 30-min ban, but it's not very nice.

Ok so the 30 minute ban lasts over a whole night so yeah, that works bulk pro sorry about having bulk mass cry about a 30 minute ban lasting far longer then 30 mins. Right sympathy is all im going for your bulk heplful people..... Can I get a serious reply that isnt some person crying about how what im saying is "old" news and been done before. Summary is the "problem" doesn't allow me to enter a sever and its not a 30 minute ban because its been not allowing me for over a night now. The severs are
games_on_net_test
games_on_net_4
games_on_net_2

So, what were you expecting to come out from this? You don't get ban without warning, plus you got banned from three servers, thus it's obvious that you have been quite a real **** back then.

Cao_Monk said:
Ok so the 30 minute ban lasts over a whole night so yeah, that works bulk pro sorry about having bulk mass cry about a 30 minute ban lasting far longer then 30 mins. Right sympathy is all im going for your bulk heplful people..... Can I get a serious reply that isnt some person crying about how what im saying is "old" news and been done before. Summary is the "problem" doesn't allow me to enter a sever and its not a 30 minute ban because its been not allowing me for over a night now. The severs are
games_on_net_test
games_on_net_4
games_on_net_2

Perhaps an admin on the server actually banned you instead of the  poll. In that case you were perma-banned.

Congratulations!

There was no warning and if by being a **** you mean playing warband eg swing swing block, then yes I was? And Seeing as the other severs I don't think the admins would be on them seeing as its a hundred or two extra ping. So hoping some of the admins flip through the multi player forum and see it and if I got a decent reason for ban would be nice, un ban would be great though.

I highly doubt that you haven't been warned. Besides that, most of the people on server had to vote for banning you, thus most of them think that you are a ****. Plus, everytime, people start a kicking poll, as first, and then the ban poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom