~~~VOTE FOR THE SERVER NAME~~~ (No Rule Server)

What should the new server be named?

• PW_Freedom

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • The_Real_TnT

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • TnT_warRP

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • IAmADisease

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • PW_Free_Play

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Spruces_Trollcave

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • ThisServerWontWork

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • NoMansLand

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Randomfest

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • NoMoreBadmins

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Randomfest_2013

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

It's a private server, they can do whatever they like. You people, however, are not allowed to troll and insult them just because you don't like the way they're running their server. Continuation of the said trolling and insulting will result in the people involved being muted or banned.

Goker said:
It's a private server, they can do whatever they like. You people, however, are not allowed to troll and insult them just because you don't like the way they're running their server. Continuation of the said trolling and insulting will result in the people involved being muted or banned.

Thank you very much. The people appreciate the support of Taleworlds.

Congratulations Spruce, finally someone in Persistent World, we can call (successful)"troll". Not that I am happy with it though.

SpruceTrap said:
Goker said:

Is it just me or are you constantly referring to yourself as ''the people''?

Elduar_Rhinestone said:
SpruceTrap said:
Goker said:

Is it just me or are you constantly referring to yourself as ''the people''?

There's two kinds in this world, The People and The Man. Grey area is for fascists.

Splintert said:
It's a sad day when it comes to people like Spruce to run a proper Persistent World server.

Agree, i'd like a server like that but i don't think i'll play on this one...

And by the way Spruce, when you are creating a poll for your name server, don't change the options during the vote to promote the name you prefer. Just take it directly and don't bother us so much.

Prade said:
Splintert said:
It's a sad day when it comes to people like Spruce to run a proper Persistent World server.

Agree, i'd like a server like that but i don't think i'll play on this one...

And by the way Spruce, when you are creating a poll for your name server, don't change the options during the vote to promote the name you prefer. Just take it directly and don't bother us so much.

Sorry about that, I'm resetting the poll becuase I had to add six more options and I could only add them after I already put the poll up.

Poll has been reset.

Well I will give it a try, maybe this server will at least last for some good time.

And to be honest I have no idea and can't understand what this flaming and insulting was all about.
How did no one expect to get muted or warned for all of this? There was really no need to get so angry and mad just because of such a little provocation.

We don't need to make enemys of each other. (At least not at a Forum where everyone is pretty much anonymous)
Patience and calmness everyone, let's just see how this will end and I don't need to remember you that a No Rules or Fewer Rules server is what we alle wanted or not?

Neville said:
What about my suggestion  :sad:

I made it pretty clear that if someone wasn't mature enough to make a single suggestion without the word "retard" in it then I wouldn't be including their suggestions in the poll. The use of the word retard in that context is bigoted and exclusionary and will have no place in a server for the people, by the people.

SpruceTrap said:
Neville said:

I made it pretty clear that if someone wasn't mature enough to make a single suggestion without the word "retard" in it then I wouldn't be including their suggestions in the poll. The use of the word retard in that context is bigoted and exclusionary and will have no place in a server for the people, by the people.

But it reflects on the server and what it will be like.

Neville said:
SpruceTrap said:
Neville said:

But it reflects on the server and what it will be like.

+1

Back
Top Bottom