SP - General VOTE: Drop-in battles PLUS choice whether to make that battle count for campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

To increase the amount of player interaction and overal increase the amount of fun+meaningfull battles there should be the possibility to have drop-in battles when you're facing someone in a campaign and afterwards the player who created the drop-in battle could be allowed to decide whether to use the result of that battle for the campaign (maybe add a difficulty switch for that) or play the battle again against AI. I think that would make for some awesome encounters, tactics and better fought battles.

Game is broken enough, lets wait a year and a half before going into this.

But you agree it would be awesome?. ^^

Basically I played this game in 1.0.x branch and it was fine. Most battle problems seem to be introduced with 1.1.0, as well as economy.

Drop-in battles would be really cool to be able to have more immersion during battles as human tactics would certainly make for better gameplay.

I think that if this is ever considered, it should be something that will only ever be attempted in like 2 years time. Before that, don't even try it.

Back
Top Bottom