Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

fL3tch3R12

Recruit
I helped another army from my faction to besiege a castle! After we took it, the vote to give it a new owner poped up, but said "this kingdom desicion is not relevant anymore" this pops up like every two minutes and reads always the same. I sieged another castle to test and if I do it with my own army alone it works all fine! This happend also for my old safe file before the latest patch and now after the hotfix! I hope I can prevent some other people to have the same problem!

Got the same problem. Any captured town\castle can't be awarded, but vote pops up every day.

No mods, no cheats and the same staff.

Seems I detected the root cause of this isuue. It happens when I don't partisipate in vote first time (just do nothing). Then all towns\castels captured from the same fractiion become to "broken" and vote generates every day in cycle. In case of any fief captured from the different fraction votes work correctly.

Last edited:
it may work if you give the castle/town to yourself with cheat comand and than gift it another faction, when besieging again the vote works again

yeah it happens if I besiege a castle or if a npc does it.. but not every time a castle is taken.. like every second castle or so

this bug is the worst.. and sadly the only one! but it becomes worst af... took 3 castles (one with my army and the other 2 were taken by npc armies) all fine! then there was the 4. the bug came! and now there are like 3 castles after with broken vote! I even let the enemy faction retake one and took it back after but the bug still is here.. it just ruins the feeling and the fun for me

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom