[VoN] Vikings of Niflheim Native Clan [Recruiting!] [EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello I am writing again to express my interest in joining. Please let me know if you are still recruiting, the subject name suggests that you still do.

Just let it go.
Hello, I am still waiting for official communication from the clan leaders. Please respond.
You will never get it. The clan is dead, so you may be better off appropriating its tag and proclaiming yourself its leader (none of its former members is still probably around, therefore no one would care).
Hello I am writing again to express my interest in joining. Please let me know if you are still recruiting, the subject name suggests that you still do.
It is getting pathetic. The thread title has not been updated in ages, it seems.

Just let it go.

You will never get it. The clan is dead, so you may be better off appropriating its tag and proclaiming yourself its leader (none of its former members is still probably around, therefore no one would care).

It is getting pathetic. The thread title has not been updated in ages, it seems.
He's trolling bro, Alloo was with us long before the clan disbanded.
We tried to make a new clan when Bannerlord was released, a fresh start. However, the game was not in a good state (still isn't) and everyone quickly lost interest). We do still occasionally game togther, some of us even meet up irl from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom