Voice Over Presets: Adding more into the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey folks. I have the intention to add more voice over presets into the game and release a mod with some new voiceovers I intend to record myself, as 2 is just too few in my humble opinion and having some different archetypes and characters would be cool.

My website if interested in listening to my previous work.

I've voiced in video games such as Mordhau, Day of Infamy and a plethora of Mount and Blade Warband mods at this point, and utilize a professional setup these days with an Audio Technica 4040 microphone, Scarlett 2i2focusrite Interface and other such things.

The biggest question I have is what must I do to implement my recordings into the game? What file types, and how do I add additional voiceover presets? Could I possibly get help to code more in? I'd be perfectly willing to cooperate with another modder. Barring that, I am willing to learn the necessary steps to implement my work, I just need to know where to start.

In addition to that, while I do have a basic script I've cobbled together for commanders and general responses, my other question is if its possible to be provided the same script the hired VA's of the game were given, or if there's a good source of stuff for that laying about?

Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom